Topic Options
#503624 - 10/30/16 05:57 AM Project Faust
Harm_Wulf Offline

Hello.

I've been digging through the internet, and this forum, for any mention to the potential book 'Project Faust' which Magister Svengali mentioned was in the works to be written in his book Essays in Satanism.

The only thing I have found on the internet is a 2005 blog post mentioning Project Faust, so my first question is: Has a more detailed outline of Deep Satanism been abandoned or is it accessible through a means I am unaware of?

My second question is if the book expanding on the basic outline has been abandoned are there archived forum posts that expand on his basic outline from his book in the members only section to this forum?

I realise that there is more than enough information to get started on a few thousand years of study - I was just curious if there was any more material available dedicated to the study of Deep Satanism itself?

#503680 - 11/15/16 04:59 AM Re: Project Faust [Re: Harm_Wulf]
Harm_Wulf Offline

Apologies, but are these questions unanswerable?

#503681 - 11/15/16 11:34 AM Re: Project Faust [Re: Harm_Wulf]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
As I myself do not know the answer, may I suggest directing your question to the author?
BENEATH THE SEVENTH TOWER OF SATAN - Deeper VR ritual.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN - My book.

My first audio interview on GREATER MAGIC
My second audio interview by Rev Campbell

#503893 - 12/29/16 07:21 AM Re: Project Faust [Re: Harm_Wulf]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Harm_Wulf
Apologies, but are these questions unanswerable?

Have you bothered to notice that this messageboard (and messageboards in general for that matter) doesn't really get much traffic in this day and age of social media? If nobody's around who might know the answer to your question, then you're likely to not get an answer.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44446 Topics
407327 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold