Topic Options
#503881 - 12/26/16 10:12 PM Nude Witch Revue
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Although I will most probably not be able to attend this looks like a fun and exciting event that I would enjoy! coopdevil Those of you who live in the New York City area will certainly want to check this out. This event is also open to non CoS members.

http://www.slipperroom.com/event/1399655-guest-event-church-satan-new-york/

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#503884 - 12/27/16 11:54 AM Re: Nude Witch Revue [Re: Dax9]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Too bad for me. I'm a few states away and most likely working. This is something that should not be missed.

I bet there will be plenty of members at this event.

Sounds like a helluva good time. coopdevil

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#503958 - 01/10/17 06:34 PM Re: Nude Witch Revue [Re: Dax9]
doktorzee Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Maryland, US
I've seen Rev. Cardone perform at the Slipper Room, and it's a fun place! I won't be able to make it, but recommend that others go if able.

"...in any quest for magic, in any search for sorcery, witchery, legerdemain, first check the human heart. For inside this deep place, there's a wizardry thats worth far more than a few pieces of gold." -- Rod Serling, "Twilight Zone" #48, 1961

Forum Stats
13160 Members
73 Forums
44437 Topics
407308 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold