Topic Options
#504378 - 04/18/17 06:14 PM Are there any special requirements for trans satanists??
Sammemsam Offline

Loc: New York, Adirondacks
So I'm trans, mtf. And I'm just starting to delve into the world of satinism, but most of the stipulations in the bible list different sayings and actions for males and females, but nothing about trans people. I'm 100% okay with using the female verses, but I don't want to fuck anything up if I'm preforming a ritual. Anyone know of any mentions of things related to this in history?? Any info would be lovely.

#504379 - 04/19/17 03:15 PM Re: Are there any special requirements for trans satanists?? [Re: Sammemsam]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
The Church of Satan has a long history of not discriminating in any manner with regard to sexual preferences and actions between consenting adults.

Fifty years ago we did not even have a serious term for "trans" but I will simply suggest that most people seem headed to one polarity or another if not already there. I would simply take the one that fits you and go with that.

As the definition of what defines a human being becomes even more plastic with gene insertion therapies and other technological innovations, these issues will become ever more interesting to explore and address.
BENEATH THE SEVENTH TOWER OF SATAN - Deeper VR ritual.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN - My book.

My first audio interview on GREATER MAGIC
My second audio interview by Rev Campbell

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44435 Topics
407319 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold