Topic Options
#504435 - 05/10/17 05:00 PM Greetings and reaching out! as a new member/ recently ex Christian
TheTallOne85 Offline

Loc: Ny, USA
Hi, Im Tom

Been a born again christian for the last DECADE and currently regret so many years of brainwashing from my own lies. Im about half way read through The Satanic Bible and would LOVE a mentor as I continue to learn. As well, the invocations towards the conjurations of lust, destruction and compassion, REALLY interest me. because....

lust- SADLY. has been avoided as much as poossible in my previous faith....not gonna say Im a virgin, but pretty damn near close to it.

destruction- I am sick and tired of all of these people Im supposed to love unconditionally while they step all over me.

as well as compassion- upon myself for letting so many people destroy my dignity and me doing nothing about it. before I was a christian, I destroyed anyone who looked to hurt me....instead of just absorbing the blow and letting others do damage.

SO frustrated with christian faith right now. turning the other cheek sucks. bashing them on theirs again, sounds much better.
all of my pastors were untrustworthy and Im sick and tired for feeling guilty for breathing/sinning for everyting I do.

Im on long island new york....Id assume Id need a femnale mentor as well? I dont really see myself having sex with a male at the moment (no offense.)

shoot me an email:TheTallOne85@aol.com

-Tom

#504443 - 05/11/17 03:34 PM Re: Greetings and reaching out! as a new member/ recently ex Christian [Re: TheTallOne85]
FeederOfLifeFrce Offline

Loc: Arizona
I am NOT a moderator but this post sounds like you are looking here for something of a sexual nature and THAT is NOT that this forum is for. This is NOT a dating site.

My opinion, Read the Satanic Bible by Magus Anton Szandor LaVey and The Satanic Witch.

Good luck!

#504448 - 05/14/17 12:15 AM Re: Greetings and reaching out! as a new member/ recently ex Christian [Re: TheTallOne85]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Im about half way read through The Satanic Bible and would LOVE a mentor as I continue to learn.

There is no mentorship program in the CoS. A large part of what it means to be a Satanist includes studying, learning, and improving one's life on one's own. No one is obligated to hold your hand and guide you every step of the way.

Now, in time you could befriend other Satanists who may or may not choose to include you in group rituals and other private gatherings. However, you would first have to earn their respect and trust; Satanists are very selective about whom they share their free time with. Further, Satanists are typically less inclined to meet up or "work with" with non CoS members in rituals or other related activities.

Quote:
lust- SADLY. has been avoided as much as poossible in my previous faith....not gonna say Im a virgin, but pretty damn near close to it.

I underscore FeederOfLifeforce's reply to you on this matter. You are sadly mistaken if you think ladies from the CoS are going to volunteer to "help you out" in any sexual fashion.

Lots of luck to you.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

Forum Stats
13160 Members
73 Forums
44437 Topics
407308 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements