Topic Options
#503340 - 08/28/16 10:27 PM Find addresses of local COS members in my area
medfordude Offline

I live in the Medford/Jacksonville/Ashland region of Jackson County in S. Oregon, just wondering how to find addresses of homes in my area where I can begin meeting members of COS, just want to get my foot in the door if you know what I mean. Someone please let me know how to begin meeting local COS members, thanks.

#503341 - 08/28/16 10:57 PM Re: Find addresses of local COS members in my area [Re: medfordude]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
I'm not of the hierarchy or the Church of Satan administration, but I can tell you with complete certainty that the CoS does NOT disclose the addresses of any of its members, especially to non-members!! It goes without saying that the reason for this is to protect the privacy and confidentiality of CoS members.

If you're interested in meeting CoS members, well, you can start right here on this message board. Also, you can sign up on the Undercroft for free at:

www.satannet.com

Moreover, there is an unofficial CoS Facebook group you can request to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thechurchofsatan/

Keep in mind that CoS members are under no obligation to communicate with you online, much less meet up with you in person.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#503348 - 08/29/16 03:21 PM Re: Find addresses of local COS members in my area [Re: medfordude]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
BENEATH THE SEVENTH TOWER OF SATAN - Deeper VR ritual.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN - My book.

My first audio interview on GREATER MAGIC
My second audio interview by Rev Campbell

#504624 - 07/10/17 03:28 AM Re: Find addresses of local COS members in my area [Re: medfordude]
Dallas Offline

Loc: Utah County, Utah, US
I'm in Utah smirk

Forum Stats
13164 Members
73 Forums
44436 Topics
407314 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold