Topic Options
#504712 - 07/30/17 10:00 AM What's Your Favorite Satanic Concept?
ConquerOrPerish Offline

Loc: DC Metro Area
I think my favorite Satanic concept is alien elite. That's ironic, seeing as back in 2009, I asked Mgsta. Ygraine what it was and seemed confused. Remember her?

Anyway, I like it because it gives me strength and confidence. It encourages me to be careful about who I let into my world.

And you?

#504713 - 07/30/17 01:26 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Satanic Concept? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Avaricious13 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Mine would have to be the black flame.

Has that ethereal, power granting feel to it. Much like it is a reservoir of untapped power that can be manifested in every satanist.

-Mark Twain

#504718 - 07/31/17 12:41 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Satanic Concept? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
muaddib Offline

While related to the black flame, my favorite satanic concept is seeking the "Third Side" to any argument. It is through this concept that I saw the Satan within me, though in my youth I did not understand it as such. The third side is a result of the unabashed use of reason that, if one is truly satanic, seeks to comport the external world to the direction in which the black flame draws and is informed by ones will. Yes, and I hope this does not start a debate, I, personally, for the purposes of my own GBM, draw a distinction between that great flame and ones will.

HS

Edited by muaddib (07/31/17 01:13 PM)

#504728 - 08/01/17 09:07 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Satanic Concept? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Sigil Offline

Loc: In, usa
My favorite satanic concept is being the center of your own subjective universe, and being able to choose who I want to love and hate passionately. It makes me more confident in my own choices, and who I affiliate with.

#504737 - 08/02/17 06:06 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Satanic Concept? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
I wouldn't say I have an absolute favorite Satanic concept, but a few of the ones I am most fond of would include the Synthesizer Clock, the Law of the Trapezoid, and Erotic/Emotional Crystallization Inertia.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#504739 - 08/03/17 05:21 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Satanic Concept? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Mannyowar Offline

CoS Member

Loc: London, England
Mine would have to be Stratification. Allowing the incompetent and lazy to feel the full effects of their inferiority, rather than being propped up at the expense of the diligent and responsible.

#504805 - 08/19/17 11:03 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Satanic Concept? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
VinterWulf Offline

Loc: The Frozen Tundra of the Arcti...
I have to agree with Dax9,

The law of the Trapezoid was probably one of the first really tangible ideas I could clearly identify and attempt to re-create for my own purposes with success.

shoot, I just recently had Hydra Star create me a custom ouija board, and it has a huge trapezoid on it (It is a beautiful work of art!)

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44435 Topics
407316 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold