Topic Options
#505612 - 02/15/18 03:29 PM A brief introduction
MazaktheM1ghty Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Here is my introduction post.

Infernal greetings to you all. I've been studying Satanism for a while. I'd say as far back as the days of Occultic Haven and Satan's Tarots (for those in the know). I'm a fan of Acheron, Morbid Angel and The Electric HellFire Club to name a few.

I have an interest in joining both C.O.S. and T.O.V.

I love collecting, learning and performing illusion magic. I also enjoy collecting books of an occult nature.

If this is possible, I'd love to see something called The Satanic Compendium that has ALL of Dr. LaVey's works in one volume. Picture this: black or red Cromwell bonded leather with a silver (or black depending on color used) Baphomet along with the title on the front along with his signature in the lower right or left hand corner of the cover. Something like that would look awesome, and I believe would sell quite well for say like $100.00? Just a thought.
Hail Satan

#505613 - 02/15/18 11:15 PM Re: A brief introduction [Re: MazaktheM1ghty]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Greetings!

For one, I also have studied the Satan's Tarot. You will certainly find THIS interesting.

Quote:
I have an interest in joining both C.O.S. and T.O.V.

Okay. Some of us here, including myself, have dual membership in both separate organizations. The information on joining each is not difficult to find if you are willing to look.

Quote:
I believe would sell quite well for say like $100.00?

Ha, ha, that's a laugh! laugh Copies of the reprinted hardcover The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Rituals in one volume are already selling online for much more than $100!

Anyway, welcome to LttD! coopdevil

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#505614 - 02/15/18 11:48 PM Re: A brief introduction [Re: Dax9]
MazaktheM1ghty Offline

Are those reprinted hardcovers officially licenced products?

#505615 - 02/16/18 12:05 AM Re: A brief introduction [Re: MazaktheM1ghty]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Of course, they were first offered through www.RabidCrow.com at the time of the Year 50 conclave in D.C.

However, I believe printing of those editions has ceased. They are now only available at jacked up prices from people reselling them.

HERE is the advertisement from almost three years ago.

Edited by Dax9 (02/16/18 01:48 PM)

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#505617 - 02/17/18 02:33 AM Re: A brief introduction [Re: Dax9]
MazaktheM1ghty Offline

Those look great. But I'm thinking something more like this pic I just made.

Forum Stats
13293 Members
73 Forums
44530 Topics
407877 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold