Yes... I do mean God, or something like a deity, or even the God that many people (at least) claim to feel, and I have met people in church who claim to have priesthood power, or the gift and authority from God or Jesus from mainstream churches, and they used them on me for more than once, twice, and much more when the pastor asked me to visit him anyways when I called him for something.
So now you guys knew where I come from. As a brief background, I started off as a new age sorta or seeker long ago, and after a huge gap, I went back to their ideals and dug deep into it, and later skyrocket in psychic and channeling ability. Recently I had been attending church from a famous pastor who is good at banishing evil spirits, and had been studying bible with them for 2 lessons. The world cup recently interrupted me and soon I found I was searching somewhere else other than christianity. Something happened, something serious, and it shattered me completely just to remember.
Things get serious after this. The reason, is simply unexplainable, as I ran to a serious problem.
1. I am finding another religion to fix my problem but I mean I am the one to do the work (not church to go to), but do I have to discard or undo the believe of God to be a satanist, or it is fine to believe in both since I have read that satan is not an entity in the Church of Satan
I do not mean that this "god" has to go hand in hand with the bible description, because mine is quite far off from the bible in the way that the church interpret him, but *only* metaphorically but not directly as interpreted, he seemed to fit a number of descriptions in there.
2. How much do I have to abide with to become, well, a "satanist"? This is, member or non member.
3. Is it true that between satanist in the Church of Satan
, or those who adopt the philosophy of this church, other than the very fundamental, are real satanist?
4. Is it alright to add to the existing philosophy of satanism?
5. If there is a healthy debate, what is the most important? Edit: as in the aspect of satan or extending to everyday life
6. While rituals matter at first when we learn magic spells etc, can we go without them in both theory and practice, or we can go with the theory behind it, live inside it, and the ritual can eventually be ignored in the physical?
7. Is there a way to control accidentally fired magick?
-- This is exactly what I am after, but I want a little more detail of how exactly it works, ie by natural/scientific, or supernatural means. A sentence or two will do.
I know that a lot of questions here sound a bit errr, but still, thanks for reading. I hope I have done enough to ask something that is at least sensible.