Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#51973 - 08/07/04 03:59 PM Satanism and the city in the 21st century
logan Offline

Loc: New York City
I find myself in the beginning of the 21st century. The necessity of leading a carnal satanic lifestyle free from the dictates of hypocritical and false beliefs has become totally obvious to me.I find I must look look towards the rules that Anton Lavey put forth in the Satanic Bible to best navigate my way successfuly.

To truly get the most out of what this world has to offer one must get better acquainted with the laws of the universe that apply to us on a physical level. I have realized that I am truly just a mammal set apart from the animal kingdom solely through my ability to think and speak. l am a world within myself that must rely only on myself. I must search out whats real and what will improve my individual existence. I now know that I need to keep away all the stupidity and nonsense that is being thrown my way. I have learned to do this by accepting the simple fact that I already possess the inherent abilty to take control of my life and I am doing this by adhering to the teachings that are found in satanic wisdom.

I have read the satanic bible many times. It is definitely the most appropriate handbook for guiding our way through the 21st century. I say this because we find applicable today more than ever all the rules and laws of behavior written in the satanic bible.

One must look hard to find the undefiled wisdom that lies hidden beneath the hypocritical and deceitful false teachings that are becoming more and more available today. I know now that I must not look towards the vacant pipe dreams that have been forcefed me since as far back as I can remember.

I have taught myself to look forward and decide what avenue of thought process will benefit me most in the long run. With the new trend of media becoming availabile on wisdom of all sorts and forms, literally at our fingertips I feel I must focus on the basic human rules of existence in order to further advance My wisdom and understanding of myself and My place in this new milennia.

#51974 - 08/07/04 04:14 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Fame Offline

One must look hard to find the undefiled wisdom that lies hidden beneath the hypocritical and deceitful false teachings that are becoming mire and more available today.

No, sorry. I did not have to look hard to find it. It has always been quite obvious to Me.

P.S. What was the purpose of this post again?

P.S.2 I seem to have missed your introduction post.

#51975 - 08/07/04 04:17 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Jackdaw Offline

Loc: Clayton, California
I'm not going to read this based on the fact that you haven't introduced yourself, and I probably would rather not hear whatever preaching you've said. Trust me, it's probably not insightful, and probably no one cares.

#51976 - 08/07/04 04:20 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Okeydokey!

Who is we?

Sounds like you may be on the right track, but understanding Satanism should have you in a place beyond 'we', where 'I' is most important.

Satanism is a religion that is not another bandwagon.

Theoretically, no one needs be on board but YOU. Leave WE for the herd.

You may know this, but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. If not...perhaps something to think about.

#51977 - 08/07/04 07:52 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
sCara Offline

You're not the boss of me..

#51978 - 08/07/04 08:48 PM To quote the late Ronald Reagan... [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
"There you go again..."

Agreeing with me before I can even write the words here.

Another:

The Lone Ranger to Tonto as a huge Indian war party descends upon them, "Looks like we've had it this time, old friend."

Tonto: "What you mean 'we', white man?"

#51979 - 08/08/04 03:38 AM Satanism and the city in the 21st century???? [Re: logan]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
By the way, you forgot to mention where that city is located...

#51980 - 08/15/04 09:06 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Fame]
logan Offline

Corrections in grammar have been made and my introduction is now available
I will heretofore be adhering to the laws of proper grammar.
As far as my post was concerned I was basically trying to address the necessity of encouraging a satanic revival to counter the robotizing of humanity.
Thats about it.

Ave Satanas

#51981 - 08/15/04 09:15 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
DarknessAbounds Offline

Loc: Delaware, United States.
Quote:

I will heretofore be adhering to the laws of proper grammar

And yet, you have no care for punctuation?

Quote:

the necessity of encouraging a satanic revival to counter the robotizing of humanity

A Satanic revival?

#51982 - 08/15/04 09:18 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
logan Offline

Your input is welcomed I will heretofore be exchanging my collective us's and ours's for a more introspective view in my upcoming posts

Ave Satanas

#51983 - 08/15/04 09:22 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
DarknessAbounds Offline

So in essence, you are not going to change because it is the natural thing to do, rather, because you think it will get you 'brownie points?'

Less pretentious drivel, more substance.

Quote:

my upcoming posts

Personally, I do not think you should make any.

Edited by DarknessAbounds (08/15/04 09:25 PM)

#51984 - 08/16/04 12:46 AM ...is SCIENCE! [Re: logan]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 11549'00"W 3714'00"N
Science!

Science is the act of inquiring for verifiable facts. Science does not explain the rules of the road. It does not say that we know everything. It only asserts that we do not truly "know" anything unless it is verified. Verification requires physical or tangible proof. The "laws of physics" are only discovered laws of physics. Science KNOWS this. It simply says that the difference between what is real and what is not real is what is tangible and without debate. We are free to discover it. So why shouldn't we? It is ultimately trusting that proof is required for knowledge to benefit us. Is there a better compromise? If you can debate something with good cause, therefore, it is NOT necessarily TRUE! Nor is it necessarily false! Isn't that extremely handy? Why should anything which is not tangible or verifiable be a "truth" to us? Is it possible to be absolutely sure of something without tangible proof? If it is not a proven fact, should we not continue to doubt it? Satanism enshrines doubt! Allowing, of course, that we define truth on our own terms, yes, but wouldn't it be practical to have a logical definition of truth? Why of course! It makes a LOT of sense. That way, we have the right to continue doubting anything that has not been verified, while not necessarily saying that it is "impossible". Awareness of the flesh is the highest acheivement! I insist upon verification!

#51985 - 08/16/04 02:05 AM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Old_Pig Offline

As far as my post was concerned I was basically trying to address the necessity of encouraging a satanic revival to counter the robotizing of humanity.

Why? Personally I'm perfeclty happy with a robotized humanity!

#51986 - 08/16/04 10:24 AM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Quote:

We now find ourselves in the beginning of the 21st century. The necessity of leading a carnal satanic lifestyle free from the dictates of hypocritical and false beliefs has become totally obvious. We must look towards the rules that Anton Lavey put forth in the Satanic Bible to best navigate our way successfuly.

No one is telling you to do anything. What is with this "we must?" If you feel better worshipping the narazere or any of his other forms, than looking in the mirror and realising this is real and time has a pattern, you should go ahead and keep doing it instead.

You control, pain or pleasure?

Quote:

To truly get the most out of what this world has to offer one must get better acquainted with the laws of the universe that apply to us on a physical level. We truly are mammals set apart from the animal kingdom solely through our ability to speak. We are all worlds within ourselves that must rely only on ourselves.

And the laws of the universe are?

Quote:

I have read the satanic bible many times. It is definitely the most appropriate handbook for guiding our way through the 21st century. I say this because we find applicable today more than ever all the rules and laws of behavior written in the satanic bible.

Sweety, read it again. Human nature is the same now as it was 6.000 B.C.

Quote:

One must look hard to find the undefiled wisdom that lies hidden beneath the hypocritical and deceitful false teachings that are becoming more and more available today. We must not look towards the vacant pipe dreams that have been forcefed us since as far back as we can remember.

Hypocritical self deceit is becoming more available now in the 21st century. Interesting, would you care to elaborate on this conclusion of yours a little bit, please, if you don't mind.

Quote:

We must look forward and decide what avenue of thought process will benefit us most in the long run.

Absolutely.

#51987 - 08/16/04 03:45 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Asmedious Offline

You sure seem to like to use one of my least favorite words.
You "MUST" stop

#51988 - 08/16/04 03:54 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Asmedious]
Jackdaw Offline

Please stop saying heretofore. You sound like an idiot.

edit:
I meant to reply to logan, not you; sorry.

Edited by Jackdaw (08/16/04 03:55 PM)

#51989 - 08/16/04 06:05 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Jackdaw]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Please stop saying heretofore. You sound like an idiot.

And YOU please stop correcting everyone's grammar and spelling. YOU sound like an idiot.
Prevention of Virtue

#51990 - 08/16/04 11:17 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Old_Pig]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
As am I Sir Pig, much easier to manipulate to ones own Satanic purposes.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#51991 - 08/17/04 06:04 AM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: LKRice]
DarknessAbounds Offline

Couldn't have said it better myself. I was wondering how long it would be until someone made that observation.

#51992 - 08/17/04 05:13 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: LKRice]
Jackdaw Offline

Sorry. I guess I wasn't really thinking about it. I'll stop doing that in the future.

#51993 - 10/02/04 08:28 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Asmedious]
logan Offline

You know what, why don't you choose from this here list and tell me a more appropriate word than must that can fit into the context Im using it for.

• should
  • could
  • would
  • might

Hail Satan

#51994 - 10/02/04 08:47 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Jackdaw]
logan Offline

To quote the universally accepted 2004 standard version of the english dictionary
Quote:

Heretofore Adverb:Up until now:Up until this time

Hey If its good enough for them its good enough for me.

#51995 - 10/02/04 09:13 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century???? [Re: Old_Pig]
logan Offline

I am referring to large cities such as New York City,Chicago, Detroit. Take your pick. Wherever big business rules the day.
Quote:

Don't always try to have the last word you just might recieve it

Code:
 HAIL SATAN 

#51996 - 10/02/04 09:28 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: sCara]
logan Offline

No, I'm not the boss of you.
I understand what your message is. Try reading the post again. I revised it.
Quote:

Don't always try to have the last word you just might receive it

#51997 - 10/02/04 09:33 PM Re: To quote the late Ronald Reagan... [Re: Nemo]
logan Offline

My post has been edited to suit those Satanists who prefer not to be told what to do.
Hail Satan

#51998 - 10/02/04 09:41 PM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: Old_Pig]
logan Offline

Dont be so sure. Could you imagine what the world might be like. Robot equality , Robot bill of rights,Robots voting it just wouldnt be cool.

REGE SATANIS

#51999 - 10/04/04 04:31 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: DarknessAbounds]
logan Offline

I dont know, but it seems to me like alot of English Majors Have decided to start posting on our boards.
HAIL SATAN

#52000 - 10/05/04 01:33 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Asmedious Offline

Quote:

You know what, why don't you choose from this here list and tell me a more appropriate word than must that can fit into the context Im using it for.

should
could
would
might

How about "As I see it, so forth and so on"

#52001 - 10/05/04 01:36 PM Re: Satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Asmedious Offline

Quote:

I dont know, but it seems to me like alot of English Majors Have decided to start posting on our boards.
HAIL SATAN

I only wish that I was an English Major, or the equivalent of one in any language.

#52002 - 10/09/04 12:22 AM Re: English Majors? [Re: Asmedious]
Vorpent Offline

>>I only wish that I was an English Major, or the equivalent of one in any language.<<

Why are you not? If it is a matter of money, I assure you there are many programs that will pay your way. Why does English seem attractive as a major? I prefer engineering my self, although language is a means to communicate and possibly manipulate a wider audience, Engineering is the Discipline of effecting change in the physical world. Engineering is not without a price, if mathematics is not your strong suit, perhaps wordsmith is your calling. I do not place one above another, I am certain cases can be made for many discplines.
To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard There is no conversation more boring than the one where everybody agrees. -Michael de Montaigne Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day, And tell the world that everything's OK, But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back, 'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black. -Johnny Cash

#52003 - 10/09/04 12:47 AM Re: satanism and the city in the 21st century [Re: logan]
Old_Pig Offline

Dont be so sure. Could you imagine what the world might be like. Robot equality , Robot bill of rights,Robots voting it just wouldnt be cool.

Isn't that the way it is already?

#52004 - 10/09/04 06:05 PM Re: English Majors? [Re: Vorpent]
Asmedious Offline

Mainly because I enjoy writing, and would like to be able to do it more properly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements