Topic Options
#55626 - 09/05/04 07:46 AM Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder.
Rattlesnake Offline

Loc: Yurop
I always regarded this Statement of the Earth to apply only to material things which another one has and which one can acquire by just taking or bying something similar. But I don't think that this rule apply on humans, since humans are considered independent individuals. So if I use Lesser or Greater magics to attract a sex partner who is already in a relationship, that does not go against this Statement because she does not belongs to anyone. Did I got that one right?

#55627 - 09/05/04 07:49 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
ochsenschaedel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nürnberg, Germany
If you read that particular Rule Of The Earth to the end, it answers your question all by itself. Just a thought.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. " ...Friedrich Nietzsche

#55628 - 09/05/04 09:21 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
Mars Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Mid-Atlantic USA
I’d suggest you read the Satanic Witch for your answer.

Awaken the Dragon Within!

#55629 - 09/05/04 09:28 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Mars]
Rattlesnake Offline

I have searched here in Greece but I only found the Satanic Bible

#55630 - 09/05/04 09:40 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
Mars Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Mid-Atlantic USA

Awaken the Dragon Within!

#55631 - 09/05/04 11:27 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
Quote:

So if I use Lesser or Greater magics to attract a sex partner who is already in a relationship, that does not go against this Statement because she does not belongs to anyone.

The partner you seek is no one's property unless she deems herself so. If she has, you would benefit from directing your affections elsewhere.

Good luck with the girl-chasing!

#55632 - 09/05/04 11:40 AM ...unless...(?) [Re: Rattlesnake]
Professor_Sinister Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
When it comes to Satanic Statements -- I plead the 5th.

#55633 - 09/06/04 02:15 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Online bookstores? COS Emprorium?

I don't think you tried hard enough.

I, myself, a male, have had a copy ever since I got my first credit card!

Dig deeper, dude!
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#55634 - 09/06/04 09:57 AM Re: ...unless...(?) [Re: Professor_Sinister]
Mike_Hargis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Bensalem, PA (Philly 'burbs)
This isn't a court of law! You have no right to refuse to answer on grounds that it may lead to self-incrimination! Now, the witness will answer the question!

www.myspace.com/satanist_in_pa
www.massagespace.net/Details/CMT-in-NE-Philly
www.brightfuse.com/mikehargis
www.facebook.com/people/Mike_Hargis/1381346496

#55635 - 09/06/04 10:30 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
sCara Offline

I think it can apply to humans.

My husband was engaged to another woman back when he and I were still just friends. Though there was an obvious attraction between the two of us, we each respected that the other was already in a relationship.

She hated me immediately. The fact that he and I had more in common drove her batty. It told him a lot about her. He saw her in a new light. Their relationship ended, as did mine.

I did not perform any sort of formalized ritual for this to come about, it didn't need any help. It just was and is.

I have many friends and acquaintances. Those that have shown interest in me beyond friendship are flattery for li'l me, as I am very happy with the man I am with.

You can't take someone that doesn't want to go.

#55636 - 09/06/04 10:44 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
Warlock Rikard Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: NJ
Yes, you seem to have gotten that one right since the sex partner that you would be trying to attract does not “belong” to the other person. Furthermore, whether you were to use lesser or greater magic, “you can't take someone that doesn't want to go", as sCara has already pointed out. See also, The Balance Factor page 127 of TSB, after you acquire a copy of course.

#55639 - 09/08/04 06:08 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: sCara]
Rattlesnake Offline

Still sCara I will disagree with you here. Humans can enter in emotional situations without their own will. If I get punched I will get angry and retaliate, If I get criticized I will feel bad, and angry. If I see an artwork I like I will appreciate it, and I will most probably want to buy it.

This applies to a greater level also. If I act warm and friendly, most people will like me. If I show up dressed like a dirty homeless loser, everyone will avoid me. And that applies to the girl I want.

If I act the way she likes, and I offer her something she may want, which I have, then she will think about it definetly. And this increases my chances will her and I give her a better choice than the one she has already made. Of course the final decision will be hers, but she will know that she has an option.

Yes, you cannot make people act against their own will, but I can give her a better choice and make her think about it. If she accept, fine by me, if she does not, then I move on to some amazing female friends I have, that will make me feel better anyway. I am way pass the hopeless teenage love thing I used to feel.

Either way, the odds work for me.

Edited by StupidJarhead (09/08/04 06:10 AM)

#55640 - 09/08/04 08:59 AM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
sCara Offline

I would think that everything you are describing actually falls under Lesser.

I don't see how you are proving that you disagree. It seems as if all you are doing is skirting around agreeing with what I said before - that you can't make someone do something you desire. You can persuade all you want, and the more you let her (in this case) think it is her idea, the better for you. But you can't out and out make her. Every good devil knows about The Free Will Clause..

#55641 - 09/08/04 01:00 PM But wait, there's more! [Re: Rattlesnake]
C_D_McKinna Offline
CoS Member

Loc: San Diego, CA
Perhaps my memory is fading, but isn't there a second part to this perticular Rule?

"Well done is better than well said"

- Benjamin Franklin

#55642 - 09/09/04 10:03 PM Re: Do not take what does not belong to you? I wonder. [Re: Rattlesnake]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New York, USA
Do you truely know this couple? Is this man asking in actions and In the ways he treats her to be relieved of his burden? Is she truely sending out the mating signal?

If the answer to all of these Questions are yes, then by all means go for it. But you had better make sure all the signs are there and you better make sure you won't be breaking up a really good friendship between you and this Couple.

If the signs are not there then I suggest that you stand your ground and look in another direction. I have found that when it comes to humans and the Rules of the Earth you had better go through each and everyone of the rules and ask yourself questions before you go forth.

I had an ex friend that said he was a Satanist and carried around his Satanic Bible but wouldn't join the CoS. He always used the rule that if you walk in the open and someone bothers you distroy them. All some one had to do is look cross eyed at him and he would hit them.

After I seen him do this for the second time I told him he had no clue to what Satanism was all about and we never spoke again. He is now in Jail and that is where this person belongs because he never will get it. Oh by the way I took his bible away from him and another friend handed him a Christian bible and told him he was a Christian not a Satanist. LOL
We have never heard from him again.

Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
43876 Topics
405566 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements