Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#58186 - 10/11/04 11:51 AM Re: Introduction policies [Re: RustySpring]
Elyssia Offline

Loc: Essex UK
I was attempting to reply to one of the posts above.

Apologies.

E
XxX

#58187 - 10/26/04 09:36 AM Re: Introduction policies [Re: Elyssia]
null Offline

Hello people. Interesting thread however I feel I have to raise a question (as I always do!)... satanism cherishes the individuals rights to excercise creativity, but in this forum that would mean that minimalists would never be admitted. If the post they made were only a few lines of text (pleasurable to the eye of the beholder) they would ultimatley be banned for not extrapolating (shit-talking for want of a better word).

#58188 - 10/26/04 09:55 AM Re: Introduction policies [Re: null]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Actually this is incorrect. If you make a proper introduction, even a short one it would be acceptable. I have seen plenty of acceptable "short" introductions. But for those like you who try so hard to "fight" the system, you will never understand the reasoning behind it all.

The Introductions section serves a purpose and your introduction told me volumes about you, which was exactly what it was designed for.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#58189 - 10/26/04 07:40 PM Re: Introduction policies [Re: Magister Frost]
null Offline

My response to Daark:

Is it in your nature to squash every one that questions the rules? I was asking a valid question (one that has not been answered in the multitude of ass-kissing replies to this thread) and in the correct location on the website. I have followed you 'forum rules', I just think they are flawed.

My response to Magister_Ventrue:

Thankyou for clarifying, I think this needs to be stated in the forum rules. Every system can be improved. The only way improve it is to find its limitations.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406054 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements