Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#58870 - 09/30/04 12:15 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
TAYLOR Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Wandering in Carcosa
I'm going to do the same thing as I do every Halloween.
I'm going to brush off the dust on my copies of "The Black Cat" and "The Seventh Victim" and "Simon-King of the Witches" lay back with a nice bottle of red and pass out candy to the children. (The kids who wear a costume I like or is original get extra candy...lol)
Later on I may show my mug at Listheret's party.

I paint the thrilling.
http://www.taylor9.com/
(High quality prints of my work are now available.)

#58871 - 09/30/04 11:49 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cleveland
We will be going to a friend's Halloween/birthday party. I will dress as The Devil and my wife as a Catholic School Girl. I'll post a picture after the party. You will want to see it; she looks delicious.

#58872 - 10/01/04 12:41 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Shiva Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Ormond Beach, FL
My husband and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary. We plan to do our annual ritual of donning our original wedding garb and having an elegant dinner at our favorite restaurant.

And as luck would have it, I just got notice for jury duty, reporting near the end of October. So much for trying to make any solid plans!

"The ugliest of trades have their moments of pleasure. Now, if I were a grave-digger, or even a hangman, there are some people I could work for with a great deal of enjoyment." - Douglas Jerrold

#58873 - 10/01/04 12:25 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Chaoslillith Offline

Loc: Hawaii
My husband and I will be in Ireland for our postponed honeymoon, in one of the three castles we will be staying in. If I am not mistaken the full moon should be right around the same time. As far as definite plans other than being in Ireland, we will see where the mists of the Emerald Isle take us.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

(giddy giggle)

#58874 - 10/01/04 01:51 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

What are your plans?

I haven't decided yet, but it's the Sunday before my birthday, so it's going to be something special.

Are you decorating your house?

Hmmm... nah. That would mean disturbing my precariously stacked piles of books.

Are you going to dress up?

Depends on what my plans turn out to be.

If so, what as?

Why, as a Satanist, of course.

Are you going to throw a Halloween bash?

No. My apartment's a bit too small for a proper bash and is (still) under furnished for hosting company. Besides, precariously stacked piles of books don't really make for good seating.
Prevention of Virtue

#58875 - 10/01/04 02:13 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Helliott Offline

Loc: VA
I don't really have a plan at the moment, I have no money for decorations. I will dress up, though, probably either as Gene Simmons or Ace Frehley from KISS. Or maybe something cool and kinda gory or creepy, have to go to that place that sells halloween stuff and see what they have. Someone from my work will probably throw a halloween party. Or if not, I'll go do something like a ghost walk to try and scare myself

P.S. Right wing christians in my city tried to get the city council to ban trick or treating this year because halloween falls on a sunday..... not change the day for it, but ban trick or treating all together! Fuckin ridiculous, huh?
"I come from hell, presently, to take you there!" -Edward "Blackbeard" Teach "You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!" "What must one do to become blessed? That I do not know, but I say to you: 'Be Blessed, and then do whatever you please." -Friedrich Nietzsche

#58876 - 10/01/04 04:55 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
I was going to dress up like SuperMan and have my wife push me around in a wheelchair, but I'll probably just put peanut butter around my lips and go as an a**hole.

#58877 - 10/02/04 07:47 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Well, since the ex-commonlaw and I are getting back together, I was probably going to be spending the Holidays with him.

Currently, my plan is to talk him into making the greuling three hour drive from metro-Detroit to Chicago for Halloween for the annual Nocturna Halloween Ball and to catch some friends that I left behind there.

It won't be hard to convince him -- he loves Chicago.

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

ďOne of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.Ē
- Zack de la Rocha

#58878 - 10/03/04 04:42 AM Pin the Head On the Mason [Re: Svengali]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
What are your plans?

Sex, ritual, and rock n' roll.

Most definitely. This year, I'm daring to attemp a transformation from the every day Mason Rust to lead Cenobite and gaurdian of the Lament Configuration: Pinhead
(My date for the evening of the 30th will be a Cenobite as well.)

Honestly, I hate them, whether I'm throwing them or someone else is and I'm attending. I find it annoying to see far too many costumes that are just thrown together, half assed, or simply unimaginative, and that's usually the modus operandi of party-goers who just see Halloween as another excuse to get completely shit-faced. Not the atmosphere I wish to place myself in. Perhaps someday I'll throw a bash that has a strictly enforced dress code (i.e., no "pimps", "terrorists", "can of Pepsi", etc. costumes allowed, which would detract from the spooky environment I prefer.)

Whatís the plan?

Once suited up, I'll be attending a gothic dance club where darker aspects of Halloween are sure to be celebrated, and even if someone isn't in costume, they will still be dressed for the occassion.

Post photos if appropriate!

I think I'll wait till after the 31st, but they are sure to pop up somewhere on this board.

#58879 - 10/03/04 05:31 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Josephine007 Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Zero Point Field
What are your plans?

This is my baby daughter's very first Halloween! We plan to visit the 'yuppie' mall where we will go trick-or-treating. I prefer the mall for a few reasons. It is a nice new one that is carpeted and has lots of fun play areas for the kiddies. It also has many many comfortable sofas where I can nurse. Well lighted (we live out in the country so there really aren't alot of street lights or houses). Temperature controlled...so it doesn't matter if it is cold or rainy. Etc. Plus, I like that the stores don't always give out candy. Often they give little toys or other goodies.

I am not going full out this year because I kind of want to wait and let her help me pick things out as she gets older. So each year I will do a little more. Make it a tradition. I do have a nice wooden carved skeleton for the front door that I plan to hang up today and we will HAVE to do a pumpkin, of course.

Are you going to dress up? If so, what as?

Probably not this year. I have a cute little shirt I picked up at Target that has alternating skulls and cross bones across the chest and it says, "Hugs and Kisses" I will wear that and my baby girl already has her costume picked out and ready. She is going to be a baby Vampire bat

Not this year. Still too tired......

#58880 - 10/03/04 05:42 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: sCara]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Iím planning on spending the evening in with someone warm and female, light candles, eat dinner, watch old horror movies...

Not sure what itís going to be this year, probably THE OLD DARK HOUSE and some others.

I hate parties. The last time someone dragged me to a Halloween party was in 1983.

My lawn guy does haunted houses and keeps badgering me to let him rent the ground floor of my house for Halloween because itís old, Victorian, and looks haunted. No way - I hardly ever let people I know into my house, much less strangers.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
ďA membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.Ē -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#58881 - 10/03/04 01:36 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
sCara Offline

That sounds like a great evening!

From the tiny peeks I've been lucky to have of your home's innards (hehe), I can see why that fellow would want to utilize it and why you would want to keep them out. You have quite the collection, to say the least!..

#58882 - 10/04/04 02:13 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Manceres Offline

Loc: USA
What are your plans?
None really. Play my Xbox some more or perhaps watch all halloween appropriate films we have.

Fall decorations and a few spooky ones already up.

Yes.

If so, what as?
Well for work I shall be a masked murderer, Black denim Straight-jacket with chains, face hood, novelty blood matchetty, pleather pants and knee high buckle boots.

No.

Whatís the plan?
Had candy last year no children showed up, so no candy, no party, just me, my pets, and my girl.

Post photos if appropriate!
Sure. Have some of from last year as a office devil but I need to edit them down then post with this years.

#58883 - 10/09/04 11:27 AM Photo: Pinhead Glove [Re: Mason_Rust]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Recently completed part of the Pinhead costume. Here is one of the two gloves I've sewn up for the Cenobite costume, which was constructed out of an ordinary leather glove, along with some pleather pants I had lying around.

Attachments
238735-glove1.jpg (76 downloads)

#58884 - 10/09/04 11:28 AM Photo: Pinhead Glove (other side) [Re: Mason_Rust]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

And the other side...

Attachments
238736-glove2.jpg (53 downloads)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12118 Members