Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#58885 - 10/10/04 03:09 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
The past couple of years, we have been attending the excellent fetish & s/m parties hosted by Club Noir in Antwerp on Halloween (and this year also on Walpurgis). Unfortunately, their latest party did not get quite the turnout they expected, although the venue was magnificent (a stylishly redecorated 1930's cinema). So it appears that they will not be doing a Halloween event this year, which leaves me wondering a bit what to do and where to go. But I'll think of something, and it will probably involve ritual and indulgence .

Last year we noticed to our (or at least my) surprise that the kids in our new neighbourhood go trick or treating on Halloween. This custom is not yet in full swing over here, so we were not prepared - especially since we were still taking down wallpaper and decorating the house as we had not fully moved in yet. If we stay at home (or leave late), then of course we will make sure to give the kids a treat - and hopefully some appropriate eustress as well.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#58886 - 10/10/04 06:06 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
SubOptimo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I think I will celebrate my first halloween party at a gothic club here in my city. Wearing something elegant, i have to take out my flanell coat, and a dark brown jacket, red shirt. A bit conservative I agree.
Fortunately monday will be a holiday.

Halloween hasn't a tradition down here and I first heard of Partys just few years ago. I am curious about the developement of halloween down here in this roman catholic region.

#58887 - 10/10/04 06:14 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Mr. Fox Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Well yes, I am going to be dressing up as always. I have a rather interesting situation as my b/f is christian. Even if he is not "hardcore" as you might say. He has decided that the two of us should dress in opposing costumes. The angels Michael "The Holy Flame, and Lucifer "The Morningstar". Of course I will be donning the armor of Lucifer in accordance with my own nature. Many of our friends who tilt their heads at our blatantly different systems of life are rather excited about our costuming choices. I do hope to have some pictures taken to post of myself as my namesake.

Hail Satan!

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday in whatever way they choose to celebrate it.

#58888 - 10/10/04 09:08 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Salem MA
I will be posting a more noteworthy letter about all the wonderfully wicked Halloween things going on here in Witch City. I am pleased to say alot of beautifully Satanic Folks from all over the world will this year be weclomed here. ( More about that latter but Thanks go to the CoS! ) HAil.
Thus far one of the most memorable things I have done to celebrate this season is... dressing up as Jack Pumkinhead...( gotta love him).. I will share the picture of me... With the real pumkin, witches hat, and platform boots I stood alittle over 8 feet tall... great fun! I am quite proud of it.
Nocturnally yours,
Shawn/Krow

Attachments
238866-pic30015.jpg (30 downloads)

Edited by 1313 (10/10/04 09:13 PM)

#58889 - 10/11/04 10:02 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Foxy_Ramirez Offline

Loc: Lawrence, KS
A few friends and I are going to dress up in ritual robes, dump a whole lot of dry ice into my pool, get a guy in a swamp monster suit to stay just under the fog there from, and then make it seem as if my friends and I are summoning a water demon. Nearing the end of the fake ritual, the swamp man will crawl out of the pool roaring and attempting to eat children, etc etc. We will probably do this every thirty minutes or so. It will be interesting to see how people react.

#58890 - 10/11/04 11:23 AM Poetry & Table-Tapping. [Re: Svengali]
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
I am going to host a Romantic Era poetry reading, featuring the works of Byron, Blake, Emerson, Wordsworth, Paine and ect. (to name but a few)...My particular reading shall be The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, by William Blake.

The request is for guests to dress in 19th century antiquated garb, and to behave as if our "current" time is only future speculation.

I will also conduct a table-tapping seance with flickering lights, foul smells and thunderstorm sounds/lightning flickerings at the windows. (two friends shall be the special effects team for the light and sound show, featuring nothing more than a strobe flasher, a stereo, some perfume and stink bombs as well as a host of bells, pots and pans and other noise makers) We will attempt to call the pioneers of the movement...The Fox Sisters, and see how they fancy being a part of what they instigated. (sly smile and a wink)

The men of the evening shall have fine smokes and brandy afterward in the study, while the ladies shall have wine and cakes in the parlor. The dinner with be a roast chicken, stuffed with nuts and herbs.

My house is already decorated to suit the atmosphere of 19th century occult experiments and style, focused heavily on nature, personal endeavor, nostalgia for bygone times and freedom. (that total environment thing, people keep talkin' about...)

After the evening expires we shall drunkenly roam my small quiet neighborhood, braying like the attendants of a farm let out. The sound of pigs, goats, cows, chickens and other barnyard animals will sanctify the night, and draw our merriment to a close.

The party will be small in the numbers present, but I feel like the basic theme and the personalities of those who will attend will make for a rather unique and pleasant time.

I will attempt to get pictures of the evening, but as I said, I do not want the intrusion of the Twenty First century to be a noticeable part of the activities. Maybe I can rig the camera on a tripod with an old time hood and a flash-pan and have the special effects guys do some photography in the manner of the period.

I really must be going. I do have to finish my procurement of some Absinthe, at the overwhelming request of my invited guests.

Happy Halloween,
Hail Satan.

#58891 - 10/11/04 11:40 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
III Offline
CoS Member

This year I am putting together my first trip to Salem mass to enjoy THE FESTIVAL OF THE DEAD about a 2hr drive if I plan it correctly. It was a late decision, an attempt to organize hotel reservations are meaningless at this point as they are most likely booked. Next year is a different vision, this year I will just explore; look into hotels, restaurants, attractions exc. I will be sleeping in a sleeping bag in a graveyard if by chance they may have any vacancies, people are not ritualizing too loudly and the rain is not over my head. I always have my trusty steed with reclining chairs, hope the tires don’t pop. As for a costume I will just smother myself in graveyard dirt.
It might help make a scary mask though!

#58892 - 10/12/04 05:46 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Baphy Offline

Loc: Ireland
I hate parties too

#58893 - 10/12/04 04:59 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Baphy]
Equilibrium Offline

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK.
Quote:

I hate parties too

Well, seeing as my Halloween is taking place in Dublin, then there's no invite for you...

#58894 - 10/12/04 06:43 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Salem MA

Dear Satanic Friends,
The Witching time of year is upon us.
A cold chill cuts into us deep to the soul. The rictus grin of the jack o lantern remind us of a time when chaos and misrule are the order of the season.
What better time for The Autumn People to be up to the devil handiwork....

I am planning an international two week long exploration death's festival otherwise known as Festival of The Dead annually held here in Salem Ma. During this two week time of dark pandemonium people will be enchantment by the dark arts, indulging in all manner of strange rituals, heretical histories and macabre customs.
With all the planning for the public events. I have managed with a team of very helpful hobgoblins to decorate my house quite festively. There are eight foots columns of glowing pumpkins, hand painted cut outs of Jack Skellingtion and Sally, a mock grave yard with all the wiccans name who I cant stand engraved on each stone , all served up with a nightly smoke machine and the Theme from Halloween playing up until 10pm! Some times on certain dismal nights one of Halloween's best comes out to greet and playing harass the neighborhood.
This year I am dressing up as a Devilish handsome Witch, Vampire, or perhaps....A homicidal maniac, which would be the easiest, as they look and act everyone else!
Where is live is so cool?
The Whole neighborhood really groves on having their own personal witches coven in their midst. TO show appreciation they are having a "Raise the Devil" Block Party complete with flaming cauldrons in the street ... Jack O. Lanterns on each doorstep ... booze ... food . and even a midnight burlesques show! ( Black cat burlesque!)
On Halloween eve, Oct 30 I will be Hosting The Official Salem Witches Halloween Ball, and yes I hope many of those in the infernal community attend. They did last year and it was the best time! SO in closing my the evenings encroaching darkness fill each and every reader with joy, terror, wonder and mystery as our time is finally here.
By the powers of dust and grave
With the lewdest sexuality of the surliest nave I leave for now...
Pictures will be forthcoming..
Shawn Poirier HP The Salem Witches.

#58895 - 10/12/04 10:37 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
No fixed plans, but I've been planning to perform a lust ritual for a few weeks, and Halloween seems like an appropriate enough date. It will be the first ritual I have performed in months, and the first time I have attempted an invocation of lust. I'll let everyone "downstairs" know how it turns out...

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#58896 - 10/14/04 04:09 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: SilverHammer]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
Not to mess with your timing, but why not perform the ritual before Halloween. Perhaps then, you will see your results on Halloween.

#58897 - 10/14/04 11:17 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
I plan on spending the evening with my wife and boys telling them horror stories and playing games.
I am also gonna perform my fist ritual in our new home.
We aren't very social so I doubt there'll be any party outside myself and the family.
My wife has already begun the decorations with some cool webbing and numerous spiders, she says she has just begun so I look forward to seeing her full creation, she is a very imaginative lady.

Darkest Halloween Greetings to all
DrkMasterPrince

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#58898 - 10/15/04 06:43 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I'll be working.

Right before the hurricanes, I was promoted to a supervisor position in a local year-round haunted attraction. Luckily this position doesn't take me out of the show so I get to keep doing the thing which caused me to fall in love with the job from the start: scaring people!

If I'm going to work directly with the public, I prefer to do it in a position where I can make them pee themselves.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#58899 - 10/15/04 11:54 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Mason_Rust]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
I appreciate the suggestion, but the target will be out of town on Halloween. November is a fine time for a love affair though.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43644 Topics
404178 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements