Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#58900 - 10/17/04 07:20 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
lustmord Offline

Loc: Maine
I am going to watch ďSeed of ChuckyĒ. Been a fan since the beginning.

I canít decorate the house I am in cause itís not mine.

I work for Hot Topic so we have to dress up as something. I figure a deranged priest will do the trick.

I am going to enjoy the cold, candy, serenade myself to my favorite black metal picks and enjoy all the horror flicks I can cram into one night.

#58901 - 10/18/04 06:43 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Mindslyde Offline

Loc: South Africa
What are your plans?

Going to a party at a local club called Psy Co.

Are you going to dress up, if so what as?

I'll be whipping out the old 'stabbing victim' costume I made a few years ago out of some old clothes and a few bent kitchen knives. It looks terrible with enough fake blood and a bit of white/blue face-powder

#58902 - 10/20/04 03:44 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
GroundChuk Offline

As I always do, I dress up in my leathers...though that's not really dressing up, as I wear them as often as possible....BUT what is added is my two swords. I have two Bright Knight swords from Angel Sword. Boy, the kids love seeing them!! And so do the parents!!

As I have a dog-beast, I must stay outside the whole time for Trick or Treat (the dog would love a two-legged treat, but can't let that happen), so the leather is great for the weather, with long johns underneath. And I get to wear my swords!!

Oh, and I hand out the normal sized candy bars...not those bite sized things. One little girl said "Look mommy, a big one!" The mother's response (and I loved it!) "Yea, that ones for me".

I love handing out candy, and love wearing my swords! Wearing my leather is an almost daily thing, so no biggie...but the swords do bring comments, and I love to tell people about how they were made. I've seen some older youths get rather cordial when coming to my yard!

But beyond that....handing out "big ones" is the best. Kind of a form of social control..."Yea, well that dude hands out REAL candy bars at Halloween.....he is cool." And I only do it for my own satisfaction. When I was a kid, I knew that handing out the real candy was what I wanted to do. So now I do it.

Happy Halloween all.

Chuk

#58903 - 10/20/04 07:39 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Warlock Rikard Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: NJ
I will be enjoying the day off, and I will try to squeeze a ritual in if possible. Aside from that, I will enjoy handing out the candy to the little ones as I always do.

Although my house is devoid of Halloween decorations (aside from my office/ritual chamber), the children and parents are met by loud, eerie music and the creepy Satanic figure at the door - All dressed in black, Baphomet prominently displayed, with piercing eyes and a sinister grin. By not having decorations, the effect is intensified.
:coopdev

Screamin Demon Fiery Foods:
Purveyors of the Most Sinister Hot Sauces & Fiery Foods Since 2001
www.screamindemonfieryfoods.com

#58904 - 10/22/04 01:59 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
NoS Offline

Loc: Midwest, United States
Quote:

My lawn guy does haunted houses and keeps badgering me to let him rent the ground floor of my house for Halloween because itís old, Victorian, and looks haunted. No way - I hardly ever let people I know into my house, much less strangers.

This is an all to familiar statement. I have the same exact situation every year. I live in an 1830's victorian that has a very unhallowed presence. "Friends" "and I stress those quotes" and especially relatives are always asking about the haunted house and party thing here. Not gonna happen folks sorry. I am a very solitary person simply because I choose not to tolerate the seeming endless chatter from the cry holes of people I'd just assume poof into a pile of dust than hear another squeek from. lol.

I suppose I too will take in some movies and female companionship. Will be taking my son out for the march of the damned first.

#58905 - 11/05/04 10:13 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Salem MA
Hail!

Now that the aftermath of October has settled here in Salem, MA. I can take time to post some pictures of some of the Halloween fun we had here.
This one is of The Countess Bathoria enjoying her late night "snack"

Attachments
242358-FriBloodyFri.JPG (54 downloads)

Edited by Krowklaws (11/05/04 10:27 AM)

#58906 - 11/05/04 10:21 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Here is another picture of some halloween fun...
One with The Countess Bathoria , Christian Day and myself.
Shawn Krow

Attachments
242363-Trio.JPG (45 downloads)

#58907 - 11/05/04 10:30 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Here is one last shot...
Of me as Jack Pumpkin head from the OZ books.
Silly, but I was really cool to be him for one night!
Shawn Krow

Attachments
242366-pic30015.jpg (43 downloads)

Edited by Krowklaws (11/05/04 10:32 AM)

#58908 - 11/05/04 03:07 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Haras Offline

Loc: Shropshire, England
Bit belated in posting, but my Halloween consisted of dressing as a very sexy blonde minx and having a very enjoyable night with a few of my friends!
I rounded the night off by having mind blowing sex with a very awesome guy
Oh and I threw in a ritual for good measure

#58909 - 11/06/04 09:40 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

Here are some pics of me for Halloween!!

Attachments
242492-timdevil.jpg (41 downloads)

#58910 - 11/06/04 09:44 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: DickSteele]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

Here is another pic of me. I had a great time, everyone said that I make a great devil. I dressed up for college and I told all of my professor's that if they didn't give a good grade that I would take their soul! At one point I was in front of the commons and I was telling people, "I was framed!, all those things they printed about me in the bible were lies!".

Attachments
242494-timcoffin.jpg (39 downloads)

#58911 - 11/06/04 09:09 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
I built a large wooden coffin and put it in the front yard with a red flood light that lit up the "Vacant" sign behind the coffin. Tombstones were scattered about the front yard with skulls and bones littering their bases. I dressed up as the Devil. Upon the arrival of unwary trick-or-treaters', I would walk forward from a darkened garage that played scary music and greet them with a smile. Most were scared, some weren't...it was fun! It seems that most parents were very concerned that the "Devil" lived in their neighborhood. Yes, the christian hypocrites were taking it a bit too seriously as usual.

#58912 - 11/08/04 06:25 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
BrotherJoe Offline

Loc: Twin Ports
I went to the house party of my best friend of 9 years. I got drunk and got sex.

#58913 - 11/08/04 06:34 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: BrotherJoe]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
Wow! And you're still drunk after eight days!?

#58914 - 11/09/04 11:12 PM The Coffin... [Re: Malin_Wolf]
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
Here is the coffin I built.

In the background is a rod-iron fence that I welded together as an anniversary present for my wife. I won't explain it, but I will post a photo when it is completed.

Attachments
243122-coffin.JPG (156 downloads)

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405208 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements