CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
HALLOWEEN

The season is here.

What are your plans?

Are you decorating your house?

Are you going to dress up?

If so, what as?

Are you going to throw a Halloween bash?

What’s the plan?

Post photos if appropriate!

"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#58856 - 09/27/04 11:55 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
sCara Offline

Quote:

What are your plans?

Celebrate our second wedding anniversary!

Quote:

Aww hell, I forgot to take down the decorations from last year..

Quote:

Are you going to dress up? If so, what as?

Yep! Nakey bat..

Quote:

We really should but we probably won't because we are a bit unsocial..

What will our fine Reverend Svengali be digging up?

#58857 - 09/27/04 01:25 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Mistress Noel Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Where streams of silver flow a...
Well, Halloween is a HUGE event in our household. I have been slowly decorating and shopping over the past couple of weeks. This weekend I found a new Halloween superstore that opened up in a K-Mart that shut down. It's enormous! I literally spent hundreds on Saturday.

My girlfriend and I have decided to dress up as Masked Madams. Don't ask ... I'll post pictures later. We have a Halloween bash every year, and we were thinking of doing a themed party (Pimps & Hoe's), but then realized that could limit our guest's creativity. So we are just going to do the same costume cocktail party that we do every year. We recently bought a new home, so it will be fun to christen it properly.

All photos will be posted down below.

Ms. Fox

#58858 - 09/27/04 02:17 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Corvin Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Near Ottawa, On
A buddy and myself will be running around base well after everyone else is in bed drawing chalk outlines everywhere we think would be amusing (outside of the mess hall, behind any parked tanks, etc) I'll post pics in the humor section if they turn out in the dark.

#58859 - 09/27/04 05:14 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
>>What are your plans?

The same thing I've been doing every Halloween since 1989: some form of formal ritual. Though I'm considering doing some traveling this year.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#58860 - 09/27/04 06:59 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
bobstain Offline

Loc: A Marylander's Maryland
My band has a show this Halloween season (the 29th to be exact). As it is most appropriate for us to play a Halloween show, and this is the first we've ever done it should be a whole lot of fun (not to mention completely out of control). I'm not sure exactly what we're going to do, but I'm sure it will include fake blood and gore, confetti, and alike. Anyone that enjoys hardcore (and is from around the DC area) can feel free to ask me and I can give some info on the show.

#58861 - 09/28/04 08:37 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Knocko Offline

Loc: Michigan - Troll Country
The Halloween season is always present in my abode. The wife and I are very much into the bizzare and macabre. People are actually afraid to come over to our house because they say they see, hear, and feel things that "aren't right". We have vampire and werewolf paraphernalia displayed prominently throughout the house, and our bedroom is adorned with bats and spiders of all kinds. Also, very near and dear to me is my collection of Hellraiser figures; always on display in my dining room.

Occasionally, we through a party on Halloween; come as whatever. We very rarely ever go out, though. Prefering to stay in and watch an assortment of B-Rated horror flicks. (I especially enjoy a good Vincent Price or Christopher Lee movie...). Oh, and for Halloween, I always go as a pshycopath.
"When the long winter nights come on and the wolves follow their meat into the lower valleys, he may be seen running at the head of the pack through the pale moonlight or glimmering borealis, leaping gigantic above his fellows, his great throat a-bellow as he sings a song of the younger world, which is the song of the pack. "Old longings nomadic leap, Chafing at custom's chain: Again from its brumal sleep Wakens the ferine strain."" -Jack London, The Call of the Wild

#58862 - 09/28/04 09:28 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Satanya Offline
Banned

I usually start putting up decorations on the 1st of October and don't take them down until the 1st of December. We'll be throwing a party this year & I'll be probably dressing up as a Pin-Up, you know, just the working clothes.

#58863 - 09/28/04 09:55 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Solomon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati
Plans are in being formed for a Halloween celebration for associates from work as well as friends and relatives. Afterwards, a select few will be joining me in the ritual chamber. I'm having a red velvet cloak made for the occasion.

The house was completely decorated somewhere in the middle of September...until a new pet decided to rearrange to fit her liking, so I will be waiting for mid October to reset for the party.

I'm not sure what the costume will be this year. I saw one called "Keeping up the faith" which is a priest costume with an inflatable erection. I know I want something priest-related (not due to child molestation issues, fuck them all who harm a child, but more for the blasphemy of it all) I've been milling it over in my head.

As far as pictures, I'll post them downstairs. I have a feeling I'll be needing a bigger memory card for this one.

#58864 - 09/29/04 05:19 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Solomon]
Swordsman Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Priest constume huh? Something like this maybe, certainly my first choice for the next Carnaval. (Halloween isn't really big in Holland, but Carnaval is, at least in the south).

Attachments
237240-augenaufcd.jpg (32 downloads)

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity' - Bullet Tooth Tony 'when I die, I will instruct the undertakers to put a bell on my tombstone, just so I can have the pleasure of not getting up when people ring' - Dr. Mossy Lawn

#58865 - 09/29/04 10:45 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
I'll do the same as last year, namely throwing a party, and have everyone dress up as something wierd. This year, I'm going as Marvin the Paranoid Android, and a pal of mine as Wodehouse's Jeeves.

So to put it short:

"Same procedure as last year miss Sophie?"
"Same procedure as EVERY year, james"

#58866 - 09/29/04 02:45 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
chimera Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA U.S.A.
"The season is here.
What are your plans?"

Same Old x 2... scaring the Hell out of all the herd I can.

#58867 - 09/29/04 06:36 PM No Halloween Here, Sir... [Re: Svengali]
CannibalSpirit Offline

Loc: Lima, Perú
Easy.
Of course we celebrate Halloween in this country.
... but not after you are 15.
Since you are a young adult, you celebrate the "Day of Peruvian Music".
Drink, dance, drink, sing, drink, mate...
Esa fiesta sí está buena...

#58868 - 09/29/04 07:21 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Entity Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: Avalon UK
Normally, Fifi and I would throw a party. This year we will save on the post-mayhem cleaning bills.

We will be attending a party being held in honour of the official launch of "Rule Satannia" magazine at the Black Mass club in London.

Looking forward to it.

Nothing is better than to live according to one's taste. - François Villon

Test Everything. Believe Nothing.

#58869 - 09/29/04 11:29 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New York, USA
Since my house is always decorated with a Witch Crossing sign on my garage and The Witch is In or you turn it over and The Witch is Out on my front door. Inside I have Witches and Haunted Houses all over the place.

We alway attend what ever parties are going on in the area but we also celebrate Halloween by giving each other presents as well as lots of candy. We also attend Trick or Treat Village which is at the Stone Barn Castle. This is mainly for kids but my teens like to go there because we all scare the people that work there.

Starting in October I start wearing my winter cape which is black everywhere I go. When ever my husband and I go out like to town meetings or other places, I always wear my Gothic gowns because they are made of heavy black velvet. Everyone around here thinks it is normal since they all call me "The Witch".

We celebrate the whole month of October because it isn't only Halloween, it is also my husbands birthday. So you see October is a great month for us.

#58870 - 09/30/04 12:15 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
TAYLOR Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Wandering in Carcosa
I'm going to do the same thing as I do every Halloween.
I'm going to brush off the dust on my copies of "The Black Cat" and "The Seventh Victim" and "Simon-King of the Witches" lay back with a nice bottle of red and pass out candy to the children. (The kids who wear a costume I like or is original get extra candy...lol)
Later on I may show my mug at Listheret's party.

I paint the thrilling.
http://www.taylor9.com/
(High quality prints of my work are now available.)

#58871 - 09/30/04 11:49 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

We will be going to a friend's Halloween/birthday party. I will dress as The Devil and my wife as a Catholic School Girl. I'll post a picture after the party. You will want to see it; she looks delicious.

#58872 - 10/01/04 12:41 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Shiva Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Ormond Beach, FL
My husband and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary. We plan to do our annual ritual of donning our original wedding garb and having an elegant dinner at our favorite restaurant.

And as luck would have it, I just got notice for jury duty, reporting near the end of October. So much for trying to make any solid plans!

"The ugliest of trades have their moments of pleasure. Now, if I were a grave-digger, or even a hangman, there are some people I could work for with a great deal of enjoyment." - Douglas Jerrold

#58873 - 10/01/04 12:25 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Chaoslillith Offline

Loc: Hawaii
My husband and I will be in Ireland for our postponed honeymoon, in one of the three castles we will be staying in. If I am not mistaken the full moon should be right around the same time. As far as definite plans other than being in Ireland, we will see where the mists of the Emerald Isle take us.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

(giddy giggle)

#58874 - 10/01/04 01:51 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

What are your plans?

I haven't decided yet, but it's the Sunday before my birthday, so it's going to be something special.

Hmmm... nah. That would mean disturbing my precariously stacked piles of books.

Depends on what my plans turn out to be.

If so, what as?

Why, as a Satanist, of course.

No. My apartment's a bit too small for a proper bash and is (still) under furnished for hosting company. Besides, precariously stacked piles of books don't really make for good seating.
Prevention of Virtue

#58875 - 10/01/04 02:13 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Helliott Offline

Loc: VA
I don't really have a plan at the moment, I have no money for decorations. I will dress up, though, probably either as Gene Simmons or Ace Frehley from KISS. Or maybe something cool and kinda gory or creepy, have to go to that place that sells halloween stuff and see what they have. Someone from my work will probably throw a halloween party. Or if not, I'll go do something like a ghost walk to try and scare myself

P.S. Right wing christians in my city tried to get the city council to ban trick or treating this year because halloween falls on a sunday..... not change the day for it, but ban trick or treating all together! Fuckin ridiculous, huh?
"I come from hell, presently, to take you there!" -Edward "Blackbeard" Teach "You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!" "What must one do to become blessed? That I do not know, but I say to you: 'Be Blessed, and then do whatever you please." -Friedrich Nietzsche

#58876 - 10/01/04 04:55 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
I was going to dress up like SuperMan and have my wife push me around in a wheelchair, but I'll probably just put peanut butter around my lips and go as an a**hole.

#58877 - 10/02/04 07:47 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Well, since the ex-commonlaw and I are getting back together, I was probably going to be spending the Holidays with him.

Currently, my plan is to talk him into making the greuling three hour drive from metro-Detroit to Chicago for Halloween for the annual Nocturna Halloween Ball and to catch some friends that I left behind there.

It won't be hard to convince him -- he loves Chicago.

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

#58878 - 10/03/04 04:42 AM Pin the Head On the Mason [Re: Svengali]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
What are your plans?

Sex, ritual, and rock n' roll.

Most definitely. This year, I'm daring to attemp a transformation from the every day Mason Rust to lead Cenobite and gaurdian of the Lament Configuration: Pinhead
(My date for the evening of the 30th will be a Cenobite as well.)

Honestly, I hate them, whether I'm throwing them or someone else is and I'm attending. I find it annoying to see far too many costumes that are just thrown together, half assed, or simply unimaginative, and that's usually the modus operandi of party-goers who just see Halloween as another excuse to get completely shit-faced. Not the atmosphere I wish to place myself in. Perhaps someday I'll throw a bash that has a strictly enforced dress code (i.e., no "pimps", "terrorists", "can of Pepsi", etc. costumes allowed, which would detract from the spooky environment I prefer.)

What’s the plan?

Once suited up, I'll be attending a gothic dance club where darker aspects of Halloween are sure to be celebrated, and even if someone isn't in costume, they will still be dressed for the occassion.

I think I'll wait till after the 31st, but they are sure to pop up somewhere on this board.

#58879 - 10/03/04 05:31 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Josephine007 Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Zero Point Field
What are your plans?

This is my baby daughter's very first Halloween! We plan to visit the 'yuppie' mall where we will go trick-or-treating. I prefer the mall for a few reasons. It is a nice new one that is carpeted and has lots of fun play areas for the kiddies. It also has many many comfortable sofas where I can nurse. Well lighted (we live out in the country so there really aren't alot of street lights or houses). Temperature controlled...so it doesn't matter if it is cold or rainy. Etc. Plus, I like that the stores don't always give out candy. Often they give little toys or other goodies.

I am not going full out this year because I kind of want to wait and let her help me pick things out as she gets older. So each year I will do a little more. Make it a tradition. I do have a nice wooden carved skeleton for the front door that I plan to hang up today and we will HAVE to do a pumpkin, of course.

Are you going to dress up? If so, what as?

Probably not this year. I have a cute little shirt I picked up at Target that has alternating skulls and cross bones across the chest and it says, "Hugs and Kisses" I will wear that and my baby girl already has her costume picked out and ready. She is going to be a baby Vampire bat

Not this year. Still too tired......

#58880 - 10/03/04 05:42 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: sCara]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
I’m planning on spending the evening in with someone warm and female, light candles, eat dinner, watch old horror movies...

Not sure what it’s going to be this year, probably THE OLD DARK HOUSE and some others.

I hate parties. The last time someone dragged me to a Halloween party was in 1983.

My lawn guy does haunted houses and keeps badgering me to let him rent the ground floor of my house for Halloween because it’s old, Victorian, and looks haunted. No way - I hardly ever let people I know into my house, much less strangers.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#58881 - 10/03/04 01:36 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
sCara Offline

That sounds like a great evening!

From the tiny peeks I've been lucky to have of your home's innards (hehe), I can see why that fellow would want to utilize it and why you would want to keep them out. You have quite the collection, to say the least!..

#58882 - 10/04/04 02:13 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Manceres Offline

Loc: USA
What are your plans?
None really. Play my Xbox some more or perhaps watch all halloween appropriate films we have.

Fall decorations and a few spooky ones already up.

Yes.

If so, what as?
Well for work I shall be a masked murderer, Black denim Straight-jacket with chains, face hood, novelty blood matchetty, pleather pants and knee high buckle boots.

No.

What’s the plan?
Had candy last year no children showed up, so no candy, no party, just me, my pets, and my girl.

Sure. Have some of from last year as a office devil but I need to edit them down then post with this years.

#58883 - 10/09/04 11:27 AM Photo: Pinhead Glove [Re: Mason_Rust]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Recently completed part of the Pinhead costume. Here is one of the two gloves I've sewn up for the Cenobite costume, which was constructed out of an ordinary leather glove, along with some pleather pants I had lying around.

Attachments
238735-glove1.jpg (76 downloads)

#58884 - 10/09/04 11:28 AM Photo: Pinhead Glove (other side) [Re: Mason_Rust]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

And the other side...

Attachments
238736-glove2.jpg (53 downloads)

#58885 - 10/10/04 03:09 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
The past couple of years, we have been attending the excellent fetish & s/m parties hosted by Club Noir in Antwerp on Halloween (and this year also on Walpurgis). Unfortunately, their latest party did not get quite the turnout they expected, although the venue was magnificent (a stylishly redecorated 1930's cinema). So it appears that they will not be doing a Halloween event this year, which leaves me wondering a bit what to do and where to go. But I'll think of something, and it will probably involve ritual and indulgence .

Last year we noticed to our (or at least my) surprise that the kids in our new neighbourhood go trick or treating on Halloween. This custom is not yet in full swing over here, so we were not prepared - especially since we were still taking down wallpaper and decorating the house as we had not fully moved in yet. If we stay at home (or leave late), then of course we will make sure to give the kids a treat - and hopefully some appropriate eustress as well.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#58886 - 10/10/04 06:06 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
SubOptimo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I think I will celebrate my first halloween party at a gothic club here in my city. Wearing something elegant, i have to take out my flanell coat, and a dark brown jacket, red shirt. A bit conservative I agree.
Fortunately monday will be a holiday.

Halloween hasn't a tradition down here and I first heard of Partys just few years ago. I am curious about the developement of halloween down here in this roman catholic region.

#58887 - 10/10/04 06:14 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Mr. Fox Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Well yes, I am going to be dressing up as always. I have a rather interesting situation as my b/f is christian. Even if he is not "hardcore" as you might say. He has decided that the two of us should dress in opposing costumes. The angels Michael "The Holy Flame, and Lucifer "The Morningstar". Of course I will be donning the armor of Lucifer in accordance with my own nature. Many of our friends who tilt their heads at our blatantly different systems of life are rather excited about our costuming choices. I do hope to have some pictures taken to post of myself as my namesake.

Hail Satan!

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday in whatever way they choose to celebrate it.

#58888 - 10/10/04 09:08 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Salem MA
I will be posting a more noteworthy letter about all the wonderfully wicked Halloween things going on here in Witch City. I am pleased to say alot of beautifully Satanic Folks from all over the world will this year be weclomed here. ( More about that latter but Thanks go to the CoS! ) HAil.
Thus far one of the most memorable things I have done to celebrate this season is... dressing up as Jack Pumkinhead...( gotta love him).. I will share the picture of me... With the real pumkin, witches hat, and platform boots I stood alittle over 8 feet tall... great fun! I am quite proud of it.
Nocturnally yours,
Shawn/Krow

Attachments
238866-pic30015.jpg (30 downloads)

Edited by 1313 (10/10/04 09:13 PM)

#58889 - 10/11/04 10:02 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Foxy_Ramirez Offline

Loc: Lawrence, KS
A few friends and I are going to dress up in ritual robes, dump a whole lot of dry ice into my pool, get a guy in a swamp monster suit to stay just under the fog there from, and then make it seem as if my friends and I are summoning a water demon. Nearing the end of the fake ritual, the swamp man will crawl out of the pool roaring and attempting to eat children, etc etc. We will probably do this every thirty minutes or so. It will be interesting to see how people react.

#58890 - 10/11/04 11:23 AM Poetry & Table-Tapping. [Re: Svengali]
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
I am going to host a Romantic Era poetry reading, featuring the works of Byron, Blake, Emerson, Wordsworth, Paine and ect. (to name but a few)...My particular reading shall be The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, by William Blake.

The request is for guests to dress in 19th century antiquated garb, and to behave as if our "current" time is only future speculation.

I will also conduct a table-tapping seance with flickering lights, foul smells and thunderstorm sounds/lightning flickerings at the windows. (two friends shall be the special effects team for the light and sound show, featuring nothing more than a strobe flasher, a stereo, some perfume and stink bombs as well as a host of bells, pots and pans and other noise makers) We will attempt to call the pioneers of the movement...The Fox Sisters, and see how they fancy being a part of what they instigated. (sly smile and a wink)

The men of the evening shall have fine smokes and brandy afterward in the study, while the ladies shall have wine and cakes in the parlor. The dinner with be a roast chicken, stuffed with nuts and herbs.

My house is already decorated to suit the atmosphere of 19th century occult experiments and style, focused heavily on nature, personal endeavor, nostalgia for bygone times and freedom. (that total environment thing, people keep talkin' about...)

After the evening expires we shall drunkenly roam my small quiet neighborhood, braying like the attendants of a farm let out. The sound of pigs, goats, cows, chickens and other barnyard animals will sanctify the night, and draw our merriment to a close.

The party will be small in the numbers present, but I feel like the basic theme and the personalities of those who will attend will make for a rather unique and pleasant time.

I will attempt to get pictures of the evening, but as I said, I do not want the intrusion of the Twenty First century to be a noticeable part of the activities. Maybe I can rig the camera on a tripod with an old time hood and a flash-pan and have the special effects guys do some photography in the manner of the period.

I really must be going. I do have to finish my procurement of some Absinthe, at the overwhelming request of my invited guests.

Happy Halloween,
Hail Satan.

#58891 - 10/11/04 11:40 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
III Offline
CoS Member

This year I am putting together my first trip to Salem mass to enjoy THE FESTIVAL OF THE DEAD about a 2hr drive if I plan it correctly. It was a late decision, an attempt to organize hotel reservations are meaningless at this point as they are most likely booked. Next year is a different vision, this year I will just explore; look into hotels, restaurants, attractions exc. I will be sleeping in a sleeping bag in a graveyard if by chance they may have any vacancies, people are not ritualizing too loudly and the rain is not over my head. I always have my trusty steed with reclining chairs, hope the tires don’t pop. As for a costume I will just smother myself in graveyard dirt.
It might help make a scary mask though!

#58892 - 10/12/04 05:46 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Baphy Offline

Loc: Ireland
I hate parties too

#58893 - 10/12/04 04:59 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Baphy]
Equilibrium Offline

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK.
Quote:

I hate parties too

Well, seeing as my Halloween is taking place in Dublin, then there's no invite for you...

#58894 - 10/12/04 06:43 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Dear Satanic Friends,
The Witching time of year is upon us.
A cold chill cuts into us deep to the soul. The rictus grin of the jack o lantern remind us of a time when chaos and misrule are the order of the season.
What better time for The Autumn People to be up to the devil handiwork....

I am planning an international two week long exploration death's festival otherwise known as Festival of The Dead annually held here in Salem Ma. During this two week time of dark pandemonium people will be enchantment by the dark arts, indulging in all manner of strange rituals, heretical histories and macabre customs.
With all the planning for the public events. I have managed with a team of very helpful hobgoblins to decorate my house quite festively. There are eight foots columns of glowing pumpkins, hand painted cut outs of Jack Skellingtion and Sally, a mock grave yard with all the wiccans name who I cant stand engraved on each stone , all served up with a nightly smoke machine and the Theme from Halloween playing up until 10pm! Some times on certain dismal nights one of Halloween's best comes out to greet and playing harass the neighborhood.
This year I am dressing up as a Devilish handsome Witch, Vampire, or perhaps....A homicidal maniac, which would be the easiest, as they look and act everyone else!
Where is live is so cool?
The Whole neighborhood really groves on having their own personal witches coven in their midst. TO show appreciation they are having a "Raise the Devil" Block Party complete with flaming cauldrons in the street ... Jack O. Lanterns on each doorstep ... booze ... food . and even a midnight burlesques show! ( Black cat burlesque!)
On Halloween eve, Oct 30 I will be Hosting The Official Salem Witches Halloween Ball, and yes I hope many of those in the infernal community attend. They did last year and it was the best time! SO in closing my the evenings encroaching darkness fill each and every reader with joy, terror, wonder and mystery as our time is finally here.
By the powers of dust and grave
With the lewdest sexuality of the surliest nave I leave for now...
Pictures will be forthcoming..
Shawn Poirier HP The Salem Witches.

#58895 - 10/12/04 10:37 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
No fixed plans, but I've been planning to perform a lust ritual for a few weeks, and Halloween seems like an appropriate enough date. It will be the first ritual I have performed in months, and the first time I have attempted an invocation of lust. I'll let everyone "downstairs" know how it turns out...

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#58896 - 10/14/04 04:09 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: SilverHammer]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Not to mess with your timing, but why not perform the ritual before Halloween. Perhaps then, you will see your results on Halloween.

#58897 - 10/14/04 11:17 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
I plan on spending the evening with my wife and boys telling them horror stories and playing games.
I am also gonna perform my fist ritual in our new home.
We aren't very social so I doubt there'll be any party outside myself and the family.
My wife has already begun the decorations with some cool webbing and numerous spiders, she says she has just begun so I look forward to seeing her full creation, she is a very imaginative lady.

Darkest Halloween Greetings to all
DrkMasterPrince

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#58898 - 10/15/04 06:43 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I'll be working.

Right before the hurricanes, I was promoted to a supervisor position in a local year-round haunted attraction. Luckily this position doesn't take me out of the show so I get to keep doing the thing which caused me to fall in love with the job from the start: scaring people!

If I'm going to work directly with the public, I prefer to do it in a position where I can make them pee themselves.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#58899 - 10/15/04 11:54 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Mason_Rust]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
I appreciate the suggestion, but the target will be out of town on Halloween. November is a fine time for a love affair though.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#58900 - 10/17/04 07:20 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
lustmord Offline

Loc: Maine
I am going to watch “Seed of Chucky”. Been a fan since the beginning.

I can’t decorate the house I am in cause it’s not mine.

I work for Hot Topic so we have to dress up as something. I figure a deranged priest will do the trick.

I am going to enjoy the cold, candy, serenade myself to my favorite black metal picks and enjoy all the horror flicks I can cram into one night.

#58901 - 10/18/04 06:43 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Mindslyde Offline

Loc: South Africa
What are your plans?

Going to a party at a local club called Psy Co.

Are you going to dress up, if so what as?

I'll be whipping out the old 'stabbing victim' costume I made a few years ago out of some old clothes and a few bent kitchen knives. It looks terrible with enough fake blood and a bit of white/blue face-powder

#58902 - 10/20/04 03:44 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
GroundChuk Offline

As I always do, I dress up in my leathers...though that's not really dressing up, as I wear them as often as possible....BUT what is added is my two swords. I have two Bright Knight swords from Angel Sword. Boy, the kids love seeing them!! And so do the parents!!

As I have a dog-beast, I must stay outside the whole time for Trick or Treat (the dog would love a two-legged treat, but can't let that happen), so the leather is great for the weather, with long johns underneath. And I get to wear my swords!!

Oh, and I hand out the normal sized candy bars...not those bite sized things. One little girl said "Look mommy, a big one!" The mother's response (and I loved it!) "Yea, that ones for me".

I love handing out candy, and love wearing my swords! Wearing my leather is an almost daily thing, so no biggie...but the swords do bring comments, and I love to tell people about how they were made. I've seen some older youths get rather cordial when coming to my yard!

But beyond that....handing out "big ones" is the best. Kind of a form of social control..."Yea, well that dude hands out REAL candy bars at Halloween.....he is cool." And I only do it for my own satisfaction. When I was a kid, I knew that handing out the real candy was what I wanted to do. So now I do it.

Happy Halloween all.

Chuk

#58903 - 10/20/04 07:39 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Warlock Rikard Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: NJ
I will be enjoying the day off, and I will try to squeeze a ritual in if possible. Aside from that, I will enjoy handing out the candy to the little ones as I always do.

Although my house is devoid of Halloween decorations (aside from my office/ritual chamber), the children and parents are met by loud, eerie music and the creepy Satanic figure at the door - All dressed in black, Baphomet prominently displayed, with piercing eyes and a sinister grin. By not having decorations, the effect is intensified.
:coopdev

Screamin Demon Fiery Foods:
Purveyors of the Most Sinister Hot Sauces & Fiery Foods Since 2001
www.screamindemonfieryfoods.com

#58904 - 10/22/04 01:59 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
NoS Offline

Loc: Midwest, United States
Quote:

My lawn guy does haunted houses and keeps badgering me to let him rent the ground floor of my house for Halloween because it’s old, Victorian, and looks haunted. No way - I hardly ever let people I know into my house, much less strangers.

This is an all to familiar statement. I have the same exact situation every year. I live in an 1830's victorian that has a very unhallowed presence. "Friends" "and I stress those quotes" and especially relatives are always asking about the haunted house and party thing here. Not gonna happen folks sorry. I am a very solitary person simply because I choose not to tolerate the seeming endless chatter from the cry holes of people I'd just assume poof into a pile of dust than hear another squeek from. lol.

I suppose I too will take in some movies and female companionship. Will be taking my son out for the march of the damned first.

#58905 - 11/05/04 10:13 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Hail!

Now that the aftermath of October has settled here in Salem, MA. I can take time to post some pictures of some of the Halloween fun we had here.
This one is of The Countess Bathoria enjoying her late night "snack"

Attachments
242358-FriBloodyFri.JPG (54 downloads)

Edited by Krowklaws (11/05/04 10:27 AM)

#58906 - 11/05/04 10:21 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Here is another picture of some halloween fun...
One with The Countess Bathoria , Christian Day and myself.
Shawn Krow

Attachments
242363-Trio.JPG (45 downloads)

#58907 - 11/05/04 10:30 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Here is one last shot...
Of me as Jack Pumpkin head from the OZ books.
Silly, but I was really cool to be him for one night!
Shawn Krow

Attachments
242366-pic30015.jpg (43 downloads)

Edited by Krowklaws (11/05/04 10:32 AM)

#58908 - 11/05/04 03:07 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Haras Offline

Loc: Shropshire, England
Bit belated in posting, but my Halloween consisted of dressing as a very sexy blonde minx and having a very enjoyable night with a few of my friends!
I rounded the night off by having mind blowing sex with a very awesome guy
Oh and I threw in a ritual for good measure

#58909 - 11/06/04 09:40 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

Here are some pics of me for Halloween!!

Attachments
242492-timdevil.jpg (41 downloads)

#58910 - 11/06/04 09:44 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: DickSteele]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

Here is another pic of me. I had a great time, everyone said that I make a great devil. I dressed up for college and I told all of my professor's that if they didn't give a good grade that I would take their soul! At one point I was in front of the commons and I was telling people, "I was framed!, all those things they printed about me in the bible were lies!".

Attachments
242494-timcoffin.jpg (39 downloads)

#58911 - 11/06/04 09:09 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
I built a large wooden coffin and put it in the front yard with a red flood light that lit up the "Vacant" sign behind the coffin. Tombstones were scattered about the front yard with skulls and bones littering their bases. I dressed up as the Devil. Upon the arrival of unwary trick-or-treaters', I would walk forward from a darkened garage that played scary music and greet them with a smile. Most were scared, some weren't...it was fun! It seems that most parents were very concerned that the "Devil" lived in their neighborhood. Yes, the christian hypocrites were taking it a bit too seriously as usual.

#58912 - 11/08/04 06:25 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
BrotherJoe Offline

Loc: Twin Ports
I went to the house party of my best friend of 9 years. I got drunk and got sex.

#58913 - 11/08/04 06:34 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: BrotherJoe]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Wow! And you're still drunk after eight days!?

#58914 - 11/09/04 11:12 PM The Coffin... [Re: Malin_Wolf]
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
Here is the coffin I built.

In the background is a rod-iron fence that I welded together as an anniversary present for my wife. I won't explain it, but I will post a photo when it is completed.

Attachments
243122-coffin.JPG (156 downloads)

#58915 - 11/20/04 08:18 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
SheDemon Offline

Quote:

Hail!

Now that the aftermath of October has settled here in Salem, MA. I can take time to post some pictures of some of the Halloween fun we had here.
This one is of The Countess Bathoria enjoying her late night "snack"

Fabulous pics Krowklaws

#58916 - 01/21/05 01:10 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: SheDemon]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

It is the dead of winter and I am just reviewing or should I say reminiscing about the miracle of last October, and I stumbled upon you commenting that you liked my pictures.
For the first time seeing this I would like to say thankyou.
Have a warm and wicked winter.
Krow

#58917 - 01/21/05 02:20 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Member_7244 Offline

This Holloween, I will dress up as ordinary. I am going to be a sheep.

I am going to talk like, act like, interact with, smile like, and talk gibberish like the sheep.
I may even go to church and pretend I'm a faithful follower of Christ.

In essence, I am going to be the day-to-day multi headed hydra of mush.

I will decorate my house in your ordinary, pre assembled decorations which can be found at any Wal-Greens, conveniently placed at many locations nation wide.

The "bash", personally, will be taking notes on the ordinary monkey. Their reactions to my behavior, how they act to begin with, and how I feel doing it etc.

I will then hope to never do something so seemingly stupid ever again, as my last rite (ritual).

I feel that posting photographs would be kind of silly, since most of you know what this looks like already.

The fun will be had. I might even get something out of this.

I hope I make Satan Proud.

#58918 - 01/22/05 03:47 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Member_7244]
Focalor Offline

Jumping the gun a little aren't you? You have 9 more months to plan. Who knows, you might even change your mind and have a party worth having. There's nothing wrong with being over-prepared, the early bird gets the worm. You could even start collecting all the daily newspapers to make a gigantic 500 foot tall piñata shaped like Count Chocula.... or better yet a big holy bible... call the game "bible bashing".

http://focalor.tastyspleen.net

#58919 - 01/23/05 12:46 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Dragonplayroom Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California-USA
I love Halloween. To me Halloween is every day. I'll be prepared this year. I'll save some money. Because they start selling Halloween stuff in the middle of September. I'll do a Halloween tree. I use my X-mas tree put pumpkin heads on, skulls, and take my icesikles and dip the tips in red. Also put a Pentagram as the star on top. Different lights to go with the season. Carve the ol pumpkin and roast the seeds. This year i'll go as a Demonic Vampire Monk. Yes yes yes I can go on about Hallween i'll celebrate it Satanic style alone because I don't know any other Satanist around here. Maybe catch a party or 2. And of corse there is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Happy Halloween

#58920 - 01/23/05 01:09 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Curiosa Offline

Loc: New England
Can't wait till this October.
On Halloween, I plan to visit Salem with a few friends, like I was supposed to for the last two years (but plans get muddled and such).
I may dress up as a Bondage Pirate again. A Bondage Pirate is this genius idea I came up with where I took a "Sexy Pirate" crushed velvet costume, and added bondage belts, and bracelets, and 5 inch heel vinyl thigh high boots.
Or, maybe I'll get that white vinyl nurse mini-dress and some white boots to go with.
As for decorating goes, I will probably hang up some bats and black silk roses in the dorm like I did this year, maybe some "cobwebs" too...lol.

#58921 - 01/26/05 01:21 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Curiosa]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Hopefully I will see you this year in Witch City and be able to roll the red carpet out for you.
If you want to know more of the darkside things to do while in town go to my website, www.festivalofthedead.com.
Let me know if and when you do show up... btw I love your costume ideas...grrrrrr
There are alot of fluff glitter poo wiccans in town, however my witches and myself tend to keep it real...
Looking forward to meeting you and kindred then.
Infernally Yours,
Krow

Attachments
253648-shawn4.jpg (21 downloads)

#58922 - 01/26/05 01:57 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Svengali]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Some more of our Halloween Hijinks in Witch City.

Attachments
253659-P1010017.JPG (28 downloads)

#58923 - 01/26/05 02:03 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

The wicked witch with his winged monkey!

Attachments
253661-100_0125.JPG (27 downloads)

#58924 - 01/26/05 02:07 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

On Halloween absinthe makes the hardon grow harder... opps I mean the heart grow fonder!
Krow

Attachments
253662-100_0161.JPG (25 downloads)

#58925 - 01/26/05 02:24 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Invoking lustful passions on halloween as the Salem Witches raise hell at The Official Salem Witches Halloween Ball!.

Attachments
253664-100_0373.JPG (30 downloads)

Edited by Krowklaws (01/26/05 02:25 AM)

#58926 - 01/26/05 02:28 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

The vox and his wicked lady make their grand apperance!

Attachments
253665-100_0355.JPG (25 downloads)

#58927 - 01/26/05 02:35 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

More Delicious devilry with the Witches of Salem...
( Note: Gee, Laurie Cabot, you don't think your in Salem anymore do you? ...LOL !) As you can see the face of Salem The Witch City is changing for the better year after year. Thank all of you who attended and helped make Witch City live up to it's name. This years Theme for The Official Salem Witches Halloween Ball is "Wicked Witches" Let all of Salem be agreed that we are wicked through and through!
Infernally Yours
Krow
I hoped you enjoyed seeing the pictures I promised I would post!

Attachments
253666-100_0358.JPG (26 downloads)

#58928 - 01/26/05 02:58 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

And finally Here is the gift my neighbors gave me...The Raise the Devil Block Party...this was a private block party that was put on just for my witches and myself and those "muggles" who love us!.
We actually got away with featuring a public outdoor horror themed NC-17 burlesque show featuring The infamous MZ Firecracker of The Black Cat Burlesque troupe which was publicly decried as "too wicked for Witch City!":twisted
www.blackcatburlesque.com
Infernally yours
Krow

Attachments
253672-P1010026.JPG (33 downloads)

Edited by Krowklaws (01/26/05 03:11 AM)

#58929 - 01/26/05 03:06 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Raising Hell in the Streets on Salem.
Myself and some "ghoul friends" boozing it up making merry in the chill of the night before the BIG SHOW. The three big fire lit cauldrons placed in the street like old fashioned bonfires kept us kind of nice a toasty!

Attachments
253674-P1010020.JPG (26 downloads)

#58930 - 01/26/05 05:42 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New York, USA
Very nice Krow.

Sorry we had to miss it but did a nice ritual anyway.

There is always next year.

#58931 - 01/29/05 05:23 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

Mr. Krowklaws -

I have enjoyed your pictures. A devilishly delightful time is being had by all. The photos remind me of a time before I was relegated to Trick or Treating with the kids! I can't think of anything better than black lace and boobs for Halloween!

I visited Salem once as a kid, and I feel like going back for Oct. 31 this year!

Thank you.

#58932 - 02/09/05 03:14 AM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Leo_V]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Hail Brandon,
Well should you ever get to Salem in October and look me up. I will promise lots of blacklace lace, boobs, and even some of our famous pumpkin beer popped into your hand to celebrate with us in Witch City.
Thankyou for your post.
Take a peek at www.festivalofthedead.com to see what I have up my sleeve this year!
Infernally yours,
Krow

#58933 - 02/12/05 04:55 PM Re: HALLOWEEN [Re: Krowklaws]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

Pumpkin beer sounds delicious!

I thank you for the link, the site is quite well put together.

As October get closer, and my plans solidify, I may indeed take your suggestion and 'look you up'. (and I shall hold you to your promise! )

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404447 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements