Topic Options
#59534 - 09/30/04 08:45 PM Question about COSemporium ritual wear
LiquidVelvet666 Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York USA
I am looking to purchase a ritual robe from cosemporium.com but I need to know the exact measurements of the robe. I am about 58 inches at the chest and a 52 at the waist. I'm a big kid. So I just need to be sure it will fit me if I purchase it. Also, I had asked how long it would take a package to get from Texas to New York. I was told it depends on what I ordered. I ordered The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, A Baphomet medallion, and a Baphomet Altar Banner. Would it bo possible to give me an estimate as to when I should be expecting it? I placed the order about 4 days ago. And let me know about the sizing in the robe. Thank you.

Hail Satan!
"Your world is coming to it's end. But you don't have to be afraid - I'm here for you. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today.Come closer my dear, It is just the beginning of the end. Yes, I'm here for you. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today. And because I love you so, And I'm here for you.Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. Your blood tastes like life today"

#59535 - 09/30/04 10:17 PM Re: Question about COSemporium ritual wear [Re: LiquidVelvet666]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

ventrue@cosemporium.com

I believe direct questions concerning Emporium service should be directed here...unless Magister Ventrue advises otherwise.

Forum Stats
12105 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405519 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements