Topic Options
#59781 - 10/03/04 09:02 AM Green looking decidedly yellow.
toad Offline

CoS Member

Loc: texas
I have noticed that some of the users are appearing as yellow in the list but green in the name.
I provide this picture in example. (I have blurred the unnecessary parts / example is circled in red)

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

#59782 - 10/03/04 04:00 PM Re: Green looking decidedly yellow. [Re: toad]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
It *is* green! Only the most uber-Satanic people see it as green -- I'm sorry, but you're apparently one of those poor souls that just doesn't seem to cut it.

heh...

{/joke}

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

Forum Stats
12158 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements