Topic Options
#60720 - 10/10/04 06:22 AM The British Church Of Satan.
Equilibrium Offline

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK.
Hi I read on the www.satanism-uk.org website that there is an off-shoot of the US-based Church of Satan in the UK entitled The British Church of Satan.Could you perhaps shed some more light on this matter please?

Many thanks.

#60721 - 10/10/04 10:45 AM Re: The British Church Of Satan. [Re: Equilibrium]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
If you are refering to this statement: "Satanism-UK has also established a forum for British COS members only."

What they are saying is that their forum is only open to British members of the Church of Satan, not members of a "British Church of Satan."

There is only one Church of Satan with representatives in many countries.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#60722 - 10/10/04 12:32 PM Re: The British Church Of Satan. [Re: Svengali]
Equilibrium Offline

Quote:

If you are refering to this statement: "Satanism-UK has also established a forum for British COS members only."

What they are saying is that their forum is only open to British members of the Church of Satan, not members of a "British Church of Satan."

Actually, the quotation i am speaking of is this, regarding Rule Satannia Magazine:

"The latest issue features an interview with British Church of Satan priestess Magda Graham."

#60723 - 10/10/04 12:36 PM Re: The British Church Of Satan. [Re: Equilibrium]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Quote:

Quote:

Actually, the quotation i am speaking of is this, regarding Rule Satannia Magazine:

"The latest issue features an interview with British Church of Satan priestess Magda Graham."

What they are saying is that Magda Graham is a Priestess of the Church of Satan who happens to be British, not that she is a Priestess of a "British Church of Satan."

I'll repeat: There is only one Church of Satan with representatives in many countries.

Do you have reading comprehension problems, or are you just trying to stir shit?
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#60724 - 10/10/04 12:43 PM Re: The British Church Of Satan. [Re: Svengali]
Equilibrium Offline

Quote:

What they are saying is that Magda Graham is a Priestess of the Church of Satan who happens to be British, not that she is a Priestess of a "British Church of Satan."

I'll repeat: There is only one Church of Satan with representatives in many countries.

Do you have reading comprehension problems, or are you just trying to stir shit?

Oh that is charming! I ask a relatively straightforward question and get hassled for trying to clarify! I'm not here to piss anyone off, there are enough peurile jerkoffs on this forum already doing a good enough job of it...

The point is that the actual Editors of the magazine could have given people the wrong idea by suggesting that there is some form of subgroup of the CoS. Witch Donna Black and Warlock Helnock do a great service to Satanism in the UK, so one can go on the assumption that they would have been given minor powers from the CoS Head Office...

NOTE: I have clarified the situation with Magister Ventrue and consider the situation closed. Thank you for your time.

--- We strive for Equilbrium ---

#60725 - 10/11/04 12:12 AM Re: The British Church Of Satan. [Re: Equilibrium]
Helena Offline

Loc: Texas
I didn't think Svengali hasseled you at all. In fact, I thought he was extremely patient and descriptive in his responses to you. I think you may want to thank him for his helpfulness rather than antagonize him.

Sincerely,
Priestess Helena

#60726 - 10/11/04 07:16 AM Re: The British Church Of Satan. [Re: Helena]
Equilibrium Offline

Quote:

I didn't think Svengali hasseled you at all. In fact, I thought he was extremely patient and descriptive in his responses to you. I think you may want to thank him for his helpfulness rather than antagonize him.

Sincerely,
Priestess Helena [/]
It wasn't the first reply that i was miffed about, but the suggestion that i was trying to stir up the shit. Still, the matter is now closed.

I thank Reverend Svengali for taking time out to answer the question. Thank you, Sir.

Forum Stats
12255 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406363 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements