Topic Options
#62856 - 10/27/04 09:41 AM Reply?
LiquidVelvet666 Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York USA
I have emailed Magister Ventrue twice about my order from CoS Emporium and a question regarding CoS Emporium's ritual wear. I have not yet received a reply. The first email was sent a month ago. Forgive me for being impatient but I'm hoping I didn't pay for merchandise that will not arrive.
"Your world is coming to it's end. But you don't have to be afraid - I'm here for you. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today.Come closer my dear, It is just the beginning of the end. Yes, I'm here for you. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today. And because I love you so, And I'm here for you.Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. Your blood tastes like life today"

#62857 - 10/27/04 10:39 AM Re: Reply? [Re: LiquidVelvet666]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
You can email me directly at ventrue@wickedfrost.com - Please make sure to include your order number and shipping address in the email. I will look into the situation. September and October are the Emporiums busiest months of the year and since I personally handle everything that conserns the Emporium myself (all by myself) I cannot respond to everyone right away. The Emporium has a great order fullfilling record even though some orders may take a bit longer to ship than normal.

Again email me the infromation and I will look into the matter.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#62858 - 11/05/04 12:37 PM Re: Reply? [Re: Magister Frost]
LiquidVelvet666 Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York USA
Magister, I have emailed you the information you needed as requested. I do not have the order number on hand since it was my father who had placed the order. I had emailed you his contact information and mine also since I am still living under his roof. Again, I hate to be a pain in the ass about things, but I have been ripped off before and I am hoping that this is not the situation. The invoice said that my baphomet medallion and banner would be shipped seperately. It has been QUITE some time since I even heard anything about the order. I do understand that you are busy and handle things all on your own so I will not hassle you about it. But once more, I am just making sure I do not have to give my father money for things I am not recieving. Check the email when you can and contact either me or my father ASAP. Thank you, Magister.

HAIL SATAN!
"Your world is coming to it's end. But you don't have to be afraid - I'm here for you. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today.Come closer my dear, It is just the beginning of the end. Yes, I'm here for you. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today. And because I love you so, And I'm here for you.Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. A drop of your blood tastes like wine today. Save your happiness for tomorrow, and today we'll drown in your tears. Your blood tastes like life today"

#62859 - 11/05/04 01:52 PM Re: Reply? [Re: LiquidVelvet666]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

Again, I hate to be a pain in the ass about things, but...

Then, why don't you take this conversation to either e-mail or PM where it is appropriate, and spare the board members something that has nothing to do with them? In fact, do so since this thread is now locked.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12099 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405472 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements