Topic Options
#64925 - 11/10/04 07:19 AM Something I learned today...
Noir Offline

Loc: Newcastle, England
I'm currently doing a degree in music production. In a lecture this morning my tutor was discussing sound waves and how they are created. I learned two fascinating things from this lecture:

1. As the earth spins it produces a sound wave, which is inaudible to the human ear, and is, apparently in the key of G. (As a musician I find that fascinating.)

2. That it is possible to generate sub and ultra sonic sounds that will affect the human body. Thus it is possible to make people, and I quote my lecturer here, 'shit themselves.' Apparently this is to do with frequencies that affect the bowels and loosen them making the individual soil themselves. This has been used by the police at times in experimenting with crowd control and for dealing with riots. Although the one time the British riot squad tried it in the 1950's, not only did the rioters shit themselves but so did the police. The boys in blue became the boys in brown and not many arrests were made. But the fact is that these sounds that are inaudible to the human ear are possible to create at home using methods of rotation, to generate infra (sub) sonic sounds. So in theory it would be possible to make people vomit, feel sexually aroused, crap themselves, fall asleep, and many other things. It is also possible to kill people. Bunker Buster bombs currently being used in Iraq explode when deployed and emit a frequency that shatters glass and concrete and even human bodies.
So what are the applications of this technique to the Satanist?
Well, I personally intend to investigate generating such sounds. Imagine how useful they would be in use against enemies!
Although I would have to figure out a way of not crapping myself too.

Thank you for your time.

#64926 - 11/10/04 07:23 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Noir]
Gone again Offline

Loc: UK.
Your information made me think automatically of the way Sound is used as a weapon in the film 'Dune'. No doubt the Armed Forces are developing weapons along this line...
"We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist. It is Purpose that pulls us. That guides us. That drives us. It is purpose that defines us!"

#64927 - 11/10/04 07:31 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Noir]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I have heard about the application of sound waves before and was aware of such possibilities.

I would be more interested in invoking a sexual response than in making people shit their pants, however.

But both could come in useful. But not at the same time, I wouldn't think. Not as far as I am concerned anyway.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#64928 - 11/10/04 07:42 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Noir]
Rattlesnake Offline

Loc: Yurop
I wonder whether there is a connection somehow between this, and the Satanic ritual.

#64929 - 11/10/04 07:57 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Rattlesnake]
Noir Offline

Loc: Newcastle, England
"I wonder whether there is a connection somehow between this, and the Satanic ritual."

I should imagine so. Sound and music are huge parts of my rituals. I will always use evocative music for any given ritual, be it destruction or compassion. Also, and usually in destruction rituals, I will take recordings of the person the ritual is aimed at and splice them in with recordings of violence taken form T.V and films. Obviously it is not always easy to stick a mic in someone’s face, so I will record places they may have been, even to pass by their house with a mic and get a recording. Then mix it in with music I have created and or sounds of destruction, using things like news report about death and violence or scenes from films and etc.
My last demo was a curse album, using drum tracks from the band that I split with on unpleasant terms, and turned them into pieces of music, inclined towards their demise.

Edited by Noir (11/10/04 07:59 AM)

#64930 - 11/10/04 09:27 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Gone again]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

A weapon, or more accurately a crowd control device, was being tested when I left the Army in 1995. I seem to remember a show on Discovery or History Channel documenting this topic, but I have no idea if it ever when into use by the military.

#64931 - 11/10/04 09:42 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Noir]
Esther Offline

Loc: Norfolk, UK
I am also a student of music and have had similar lectures on sound and the effects it can have on the human body.

As for eliciting a sexual response, there is already too much music around written for just that purpose. But if you can't find something in the generic mass, try a low frequency, you know it when you feel it!

#64932 - 11/10/04 11:05 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Noir]
Smokey_DeVille Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago
I do recall a "subverive" catalog that was selling schematics for a device that would emit a sound frequency that would cause severe nausea and vomiting, allegedly similar to the ill effects suffered by Alex in A Clockwork Orange . They had plans for another device that would use a different frequency to cause vertigo. Personally, I figured most of their devices to be likened to the "X-Ray Specs" and such found for sale in the back of comic books, so I refrained from any "field testing".

HS!

L 9

[url=http://www.smokeydeville.com [/url]

#64933 - 11/10/04 11:24 AM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Noir]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
There were rumours of such devices being tested at a military base here in Texas. I'll refrain from mentioning specifics, but I will say it did involve weapons that utilized sound to cause damage in the human body. Something about sound waves used to heat human sweat to dangerously high temperatures, rendering a person unconscious or dead.

#64934 - 11/10/04 12:52 PM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Smokey_DeVille]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Quote:

I do recall a "subverive" catalog that was selling schematics for a device that would emit a sound frequency that would cause severe nausea and vomiting, allegedly similar to the ill effects suffered by Alex in A Clockwork Orange . They had plans for another device that would use a different frequency to cause vertigo. Personally, I figured most of their devices to be likened to the "X-Ray Specs" and such found for sale in the back of comic books, so I refrained from any "field testing".

HS!

L 9

http://www.shomer-tec.com/site/product.cfm?id=99884AF1-B53E-B688-0037B98C2B6575EE
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#64935 - 11/10/04 02:43 PM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

I would be more interested in invoking a sexual response than in making people shit their pants, however.

This one is easy.

Whisper sweet nothings in her ear with some bass in your voice. Works quite well.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#64936 - 11/10/04 04:24 PM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Noir]
DancingintheDark Offline

This made me recall the time, quite a few years ago now, when I was experimenting with self hypnosis. I devised some suggestive messages to play on my tape recorder while I slept. I was just trying out different things at the time. Well, I overdid it a "bit" and ended up giving myself a subliminal bombardment. When I awoke the next morning, my whole body felt fatigued and unbalanced. I was jittery, nauseous and couldn't sleep properly for several days. Something clicked, but not in the manner I had envisaged! I don't know whether the problems arose because of the effect of the sounds as I slept or because of the suggestions themselves (probably a mixture of both - I looped some suggestions and played them continuously at the threshold of hearing), but whatever the reasons it was not a pleasant experience, seriously upsetting my mental and physical equilibrium! We live and learn, eh?

#64937 - 11/10/04 04:37 PM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Felstorm]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>>This one is easy.

Whisper sweet nothings in her ear with some bass in your voice. Works quite well.<<

Not on whole crowds of people it doesn't , Mr. Felstorm.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#64938 - 11/10/04 05:08 PM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Svengali]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Why do I think I need one of these for patrol now? Not quite as cool as a device to arouse entire crowds, but could be fun to invoke during, say, a church revival.

As for weapons technologies, I've read several articles concerning a microwave device to painfully heat entire crowds. Seems like it would be useful when you want to keep a building, but be rid of its occupants.

#64939 - 11/10/04 07:44 PM Re: Something I learned today... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

>>This one is easy.

Whisper sweet nothings in her ear with some bass in your voice. Works quite well.<<

Not on whole crowds of people it doesn't , Mr. Felstorm.

What if you whisper sweet nothings in her ear and she craps herself?

Forum Stats
12220 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406143 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements