ha ha ha man that was funny

#6693 - 05/15/03 04:06 PM I know.....
C_D_McKinna Offline
CoS Member

Loc: San Diego, CA
Lets have a spelling contest!

"Well done is better than well said"

- Benjamin Franklin

#6694 - 05/15/03 04:38 PM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

You seem like an alright guy, however you are new here. I dont know what you originally said, but if it was deleted, then im guessing it must have been something either stupid, or offensive. But now is your chance to just quit and swallow your pride, otherwise your gonna start fighting with all the board members and eventually get yourself kicked off. This forum is not a boxing ring, it is a place for intelligent thought and conversation. Some things just arent worth it.

#6695 - 05/15/03 06:51 PM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Goddamn i was fuckin joking!!
a bad sense off humor maybe?
but a fuckin joke nontheless
i made a joke about the 2nd dude fucking
the 1st guy up!! a eccentric get's pissed off?
i'm sorry - by the way i have 4.0 gpa
and am the kind of person you want in the public''s
face, every day i cover my skin and zip on my conform
suite and bull shit my way threw the "system" i have
no need for a good "online" rep
ya'll are too fuckin serious

Good Riddance

#6696 - 05/15/03 08:40 PM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

both of them

as long as they are contented with their lives

and are statisfied with the way things are wroking for them

#6697 - 05/15/03 09:55 PM Re: Who is more satanic?
Pablo Offline

Loc: Argentina, Buenos Aires
we are not "too fuckin' serious"; if you would like to keep posting, please have respet for other posters. And if you are not going to articulate you words politely, then why we should consider wasting our time reading your posts?

#6698 - 05/30/03 12:13 AM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I say that they are equally Satanic because they are happy in their life's direction. It doesn't matter what someone else thinks, if you're truly happy with where you are in life, then it doesn't matter what others will think or say. They don't live your life or think your thoughts for you. If the Satanist is happy, his world is perfect.

#6699 - 06/21/03 03:38 AM Re: Who is more satanic?
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
I agree, they are both Satanic in their own right. However, by neglecting his body, guy number 1 is falling into the ninth Satanic Sin: Lack of Aesthetics. He should take better care of his physical image.

Also, his fat and weak body will limit his opportunities to indulge himself in earthy pleasures and his frail health will eventually shorten his life. If he were truly Satanic, he would spend some time every day doing exercise, so he can enjoy his money and power at full and for longer time.

#6700 - 06/21/03 02:24 PM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

To my mind, the first man is much more satanic, "cause he has the power, and just a simple worker, though he is a satanist but is not able to get the high rank in the society, will stay just a part of the crowd, without the fresh ideas,which could make his dreams in a reality Man, he is a loser!!

#6701 - 06/21/03 04:22 PM Re: Who is more satanic?
Bastard_Child Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Montana, USA
Quote:

by the way i have 4.0 gpa

This is a direct reflection of the piss poor state of education that exists in your area of Texas.

#6702 - 06/21/03 06:26 PM Re: Who is more satanic?
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

I too feel that they are both very satanic each having his own individual strengths and weakness.

So then what was the point of your question, other than the obvious?

#6703 - 06/22/03 10:45 AM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I noticed that people either picked guy number one or they did not choose. Let me be the Devil's Advocate. (bad pun, but I could not resist)

Why not guy number two. Guy number one uses mostly his mental abilities. Guy number two uses both his physical and mental abilities.

The question only looks at the present. The potential of each individual also needs to be addressed. Is guy number one stagnant now that he has reached the top? Will guy number two work his way up at the factory?

That being said, I personally have to agree with what nemo said.

Life is not a competition.

Life is.

Edited by DaveHell (06/23/03 11:38 AM)

#6704 - 06/25/03 04:09 AM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

My answer would be that the strength of their character, subsequently, the strength of their Satanism, cannot be measured by the details given. While the first obviously has more potential in society, anyone can claim to be a Satanist. I don't think the question is valid.

#6705 - 06/25/03 05:39 AM Re: Who is more satanic?
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
Both are "Satanic". Strength through joy...enjoying their own lives in their own way.

A pitcher of water can be poured into a cup, a vase, a sink, a bathtub, a dog bowl, etc....when has it stopped being water?

#6706 - 06/25/03 11:03 AM Re: Who is more satanic?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If I had to chose or die, I'd pick #2 just because he seems more centered on himself and his own skills then on an outside endevour like a business.

But then again, if the fat guy is that way by choice and the fit guy is that way because he's driven by the herd's preference for certain appearances, then #2 would still win because he's using the balancing factor- you can manipulate people with beauty AND money.

Tough question, who knows.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12163 Members
73 Forums
43922 Topics
405749 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements