Topic Options
#67240 - 12/06/04 05:56 AM Lights on, but no-one home...
Gone again Offline

Loc: UK.
Hi. i have been trying to PM a couple of people on the board, later finding out that, even though they are Banned, thier name is not blacked out.

I'm rather 'miffed' due to me slinging PM's at people who have probably been banned for weeks if not longer. "The Lights are on but nobody is home..."

I'm sure you understand. Any chance you can sort this out before i finally lose what remaining hair i have?!

Eden.
"We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist. It is Purpose that pulls us. That guides us. That drives us. It is purpose that defines us!"

#67241 - 12/07/04 07:46 PM Re: Lights on, but no-one home... [Re: Gone again]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
"I'm sure you understand. Any chance you can sort this out before i finally lose what remaining hair i have?!"

Perhaps you could just shave your head, grow a goatee and get it over with. Many of us already have.

Another suggestion would be to be alot more discerning about who you PM.

Regards
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#67242 - 12/08/04 04:29 PM Re: Lights on, but no-one home... [Re: Magister_Lang]
Gone again Offline

Loc: UK.
Quote:

Another suggestion would be to be alot more discerning about who you PM.

I don't read every post from any member that i choose to PM, to do so would take eternity plus one extra day. If one can clearly see that someone is Banned, then there is no reason to PM them.

Perhaps i should simply engage in communication on the Topics unless PM'ed myself by others. Seems like the best, most pragmatic idea....
"We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist. It is Purpose that pulls us. That guides us. That drives us. It is purpose that defines us!"

Forum Stats
12020 Members
73 Forums
43830 Topics
405229 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements