Topic Options
#72848 - 01/12/05 06:41 PM Notify Moderator
AnxiousBeing Offline

In regards to this.

When you Notify a Moderator of the board does the post always go through? I am sure almost every person who sees something wrong with a post that is not in line with the Guide Lines will Notify a Moderator so would this eventually send one too many posts to a Moderator?
"The Church of Satan is not "homophobic." "The Church of Satan is not a NAZI organization." "The Church of Satan is neither racist nor sexist." "The Church of Satan has not in any way strayed from the philosophy created by Anton LaVey." Magus Gilmore. A Map for the Misdirected.

#72849 - 01/12/05 06:44 PM Re: Notify Moderator [Re: AnxiousBeing]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Once a moderator has been notified you will be informed that the moderator has been notified if you then click on the Notify Moderator button.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#72850 - 01/12/05 06:54 PM Re: Notify Moderator [Re: MagisterRose]
AnxiousBeing Offline

Quote:

Once a moderator has been notified you will be informed that the moderator has been notified if you then click on the Notify Moderator button.

I think I am understanding what you are saying. It informs you that you have notified a Moderator about the post you are attempting to notify the Moderator about. I am just wondering if ten different people click this button on the same post will ten different notifications come to the Moderators attention? Or does it inform you that a post has already been notified. I hope I didn't misunderstand you, thanks.
"The Church of Satan is not "homophobic." "The Church of Satan is not a NAZI organization." "The Church of Satan is neither racist nor sexist." "The Church of Satan has not in any way strayed from the philosophy created by Anton LaVey." Magus Gilmore. A Map for the Misdirected.

#72851 - 01/12/05 07:02 PM Re: Notify Moderator [Re: AnxiousBeing]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

does it inform you that a post has already been notified.

Yes.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#72852 - 01/12/05 07:04 PM Re: Notify Moderator [Re: AnxiousBeing]
Mr. Saturday Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: USA
Only the first time 'notify moderator' is selected, a note is sent to the moderator for that section. The moderator only receives one notice, regardless of how many people try to notify us.

After that, if anyone else clicks 'notify moderator', they will receive a note that a moderator has already been notified.

Mr. Saturday
Media Contact/Warlock - Church of Satan

#72853 - 01/12/05 07:41 PM Re: Notify Moderator [Re: Mr. Saturday]
AnxiousBeing Offline

Thank you both.

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406073 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements