Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#76618 - 01/31/05 07:16 PM Sexuality
G X B Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Florida
Upon a search in this forum, it would seem no one has brought up the idea of human sexuality. Would a forum on human sexuality be admissible? Perhaps, at least, in the Members Forum?

Replace "In God We Trust" with "Responsibility to the Responsible."

"Knowledge is long, and life is short, and he who does not know, does not live." -Baltasar Gracian, The Art of Worldly Wisdom

MySpace | The Third Side Conservative | Undercroft

#76619 - 01/31/05 07:42 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: G X B]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
I think it was mentioned, a long time ago, in some format--though I don't know what came of the idea.

There are a lot of potentially sticky issues associated with frank discussion of sexuality, even with the added security of the Members area.

We do have an SIG for that, of course...;)

#76620 - 01/31/05 10:24 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

a lot of potentially sticky issues

Come on, Jack! Offhand, some people...

hint...punctuation...

Edited by Daark (01/31/05 10:35 PM)

#76621 - 01/31/05 11:08 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: Quaark]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Sometimes it's just too easy to be cheesy...

Wait, is that one, too? They just roll off the tongue...

#76622 - 02/01/05 07:45 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: G X B]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
I am currently taking a college course on Human Sexuality and would love to see a forum on it.
I think that there would be some great discussion. Unfortunately, there will always be immature morons, but that's why we have moderators who can ban people.

SETI@Home Team

#76623 - 02/02/05 12:00 AM Re: Sexuality [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Spitt Offline

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
You're asking for it rolling off the tongue . . . and if you didn't do that on purpose, I guess it means I'm going down.

#76624 - 05/02/05 05:07 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: G X B]
raven Offline

Loc: Connecticut
What?. No. no way. especially not in some private whatever the heck your thinking. go away.there will be none of that here...and I will personally see to it myself. now goodbye.

Edited by raven (05/02/05 05:23 PM)

#76625 - 05/02/05 06:43 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: G X B]
IronCrafter Offline

Loc: A Harsh Reality ,Wa USA
I have no problems with this idea-but probably set up someplace else.

It would be nice to keep this board up and running, and sex talk is always a moron magnet-and don't we have enough of those up in the "Monkey House" already?

Believe me,it would not attract the sort of talent the church is looking for.
"Life is an objective-achieve it." "Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Suess My home page featuring my work can be found here. HS! Crafter

#76626 - 05/02/05 08:23 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: IronCrafter]
Nemhauser Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Netherlands.
Quote:

Believe me,it would not attract the sort of talent the church is looking for.

That's why it should be placed in the CoS Members section.
Sex is more than just discussing which position you like best. Take a look at www.sataniclust.com and think about the possibilities. I've already seen some people here (i.e. adult entertainment actors) who could give some interesting views on the subject.

#76627 - 05/02/05 11:05 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: raven]
Nogitsune Offline

Loc: N. Region of the W. World
Why not?

Surely a better way to "personally see to" that it doesn't occur would be to provide a logical argument against it.

I have my doubts that a simple "no" from you will change much.

In any case, the topic would most likely be placed in the basement, thus out of the reach of cheapskates like us. What then is your problem?
Within the eye of the storm of conformity, creativity runs rampant. The key then, is to surround yourself with the shaven fools if one is to truly be free. -Nogi The death rate on Earth is: .... (computing) .... One per person.

#76628 - 05/03/05 01:02 AM Re: Sexuality [Re: Nemhauser]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
www.sataniclust.com
I did find this site interesting. I have some suggested topics I will probably email to her.

Through my experimenting is where I have found out the most about my own sexuality. However when looking for knowledge on a topic, its hard to just trust some web site out there. (not referring to sataniclust.com) Always nice to hear from those who's opinion you value more then the majority.

#76629 - 05/03/05 02:56 AM Re: Sexuality [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I agree, even "downstairs" might not be secure enough for many sexual topics. It could, however, go in the "basement," perhaps.

#76630 - 05/04/05 03:58 AM Re: Sexuality [Re: Nemhauser]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
some people here (i.e. adult entertainment actors)

Define "interesting".

Lately, I think I've replaced my entire desire for sex with a disturbing collection of Pizzicato 5 music videos and dexys Midnight Runners records (I've recently started branching out into 45s). Doesn't get more interesting than that.

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

#76631 - 05/06/05 11:54 PM Re: Sexuality [Re: Nogitsune]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
Lust is one of my favorite sins.

Second only to Pride.

I'm all for it. Bring on the Sexuality. I'm absolutely positive such an arena would not be boring.

Hail Me! Hail Satan!

#76632 - 05/23/05 06:09 AM Re: Sexuality [Re: Spitt]
WISE666 Offline

Loc: Missouri
I think it would be a good idea. And yeah if some troll shows up they could just be banned or the post could be deleted if it starts turning sick or rude.

HAIL SATAN!!!
WISE666

#76633 - 07/12/05 11:32 AM Re: Sexuality [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Viking Bay
Quote:

There are a lot of potentially sticky issues associated with frank discussion of sexuality

Do you mean T-issues?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43874 Topics
405554 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements