Topic Options
#77750 - 02/07/05 02:29 AM Where can I find a Church
weirdsheis Offline

I just started reading the Satanist bible a few days ago always thinking it was going to be a load of crap...silly kids and their brain washed minds. Anyways now i'm interested in finding out more and would like to go to a Church service. Problem is I don't know where to look for a Church at. Are there any near Houston, Tx??

#77751 - 02/07/05 03:15 AM Re: Where can I find a Church [Re: weirdsheis]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

From the
Church of Satan website...

Quote:

Many people write to the Church of Satan who have read some of our literature but want to further their knowledge through personal contact before they decide to affiliate. It has always been our policy NOT to place non-members in contact with members, as an individualís membership is held in strictest confidence by the Church of Satan. This does not reflect upon the sincerity of the person making the inquiry, but as realists, we acknowledge that Satanism remains a controversial religion and thus our policy is an important matter of security for our members.

We thus do not maintain any structures or offices open to visitation by the public. Non-members may not attend rituals (which are by nature private activities held in the homes of members), regardless of their degree of interest or reason for wishing to participate. The Satanic Bible explains in detail the basics of ritual for those curious about our practices.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
43877 Topics
405567 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements