Topic Options
#77970 - 02/07/05 11:51 PM know why you are against.....
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

the idea of this topic came after having read some sentences here or having talked with some people...

it makes me laugh to read the old same things like :"the bible is full of fictions and myths" like it was the GREAT thing to say to put an end about it,or maybe to be accepted as a satanist... remember that some who have said that before you for years knew why...

here is the thing :for example, to neutralize a system,it's necessary to know all components, because to click simply on erase ( same as saying "legends and myths")won't work.

to study completly something before going against is necessary..because i see that some would be glad to be another "mouth of satan", it's great, but what will you say in a meeting with other person involved in christianity? because this day, it won't be like : "god is kind, satan is mean!!!!!" and you :"NO! the bible is full of legends and myths!!"

here it's to know the principle of their "étoile flamboyante" >the blazing star, this one you can find in this "holy" bible : the five first verses of saint john...and this is only a begining...

now yes, the holy commandments are lies, the promise land and etc etc ok... but here i am talking about neutralizing a weak organisation, and it won't be so easy with these main things, because ok, we don't follow these commandments, but it neutralizes nothing, it only makes us live indulgence,two different things...

that's not a damn fashion to carry the pentagram. the first one, you have it on your heart or not, and to carry it, better to study it too... see the teaching is neverending...

all know no one was born thanks to the "holy spirit"; children of blood: children of the earth, that's all..but this topic was to say that i think that some speak too easily and really, to say these things or to type a sentence from DR. LaVey to show something is not enough to neutralize this "white tower" full of fools...

AVE Satanas!

#77971 - 02/08/05 12:39 AM To just be. [Re: Assabrah]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Pretend for a moment that there were no other religions.

No Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduiism, Jain, Sikh, etc.

Would it matter to us?

No.

Now consider that with these other religions the situation is exactly the same.

It simply doesn't matter to us.

We are not defined by delusionary people whether organized into religions or not.

They are not relevant.

It is just that simple.

#77972 - 02/08/05 12:49 AM Re: know why you are against..... [Re: Assabrah]
fatebender Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Sin City
Quote:

to study completly something before going against is necessary..because i see that some would be glad to be another "mouth of satan", it's great, but what will you say in a meeting with other person involved in christianity?

To argue about religion with a Christian is completely pointless. From an outsiders perspective, they will tell you the subtle nuances of the religion have escaped your imperfect sinners mind. No matter how well you know their bible or doctrines you will not have the authority to interpret, or especially to dispute them.

Quote:

but here i am talking about neutralizing a weak organisation

Yes, Christianity holds irrational beliefs and ridiculous morals, but they are far from being a "weak" organization. Their propaganda machine and method is the most dastardly and subversive of all, even moreso than that of Scientologists! They target anyone who is vulnerable in any way, and their technique ranges from simply offering "friendship" (which many people desperately crave,) to the outright threats we have all heard.

I could go into this at length, but I really don't think I need to.

Quote:

to say these things or to type a sentence from DR. LaVey to show something is not enough to neutralize this "white tower" full of fools

They must be somewhat afraid now, because they've formed a "Chiristian Coalition" and the only organizations of theirs that didn't sign up were the Southern Baptists and other "fringe" sects.

One thing I know for sure, run the Church of Satan advertisement on certain cable networks a few times, and the $200 checks will come pouring in. If you want to replace religion in a persons life though, you have to offer at least some of the same things: dogma, social perks, locations, and scheduled events.

#77973 - 02/08/05 01:14 AM Re: To just be. [Re: Nemo]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Quote:

Pretend for a moment that there were no other religions.

No Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduiism, Jain, Sikh, etc.

Would it matter to us?

No.

Now consider that with these other religions the situation is exactly the same.

It simply doesn't matter to us.

We are not defined by delusionary people whether organized into religions or not.

They are not relevant.

It is just that simple.

You see, this is where I disagree slightly.

Although I am not going to be defined by them the fact remains that religions have formed the basis for the laws and values in the countries in which we live. If those religions did not exist the world would be a different place completely.

And to repeat again what Dr. LaVey said "with so many people in positions of authority thinking muddled thoughts it's going to effect you."

I don't think it can be considered irrelevent when Christianity has encumbered the advancement of humanity.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#77974 - 02/08/05 03:48 AM No disagreement. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
The reality is that these religions came into existence and are here.

We certainly do not condone them.

Often their influence is difficult to avoid.

It is, however, usually worth the trouble.

In a hypothetical (unreal) world the absence of crazy belief systems would have probably led to a much more technologically advanced society than the one we live in.

Since that world does not exist we simply are discussing what to do in this one.

Christianity (and all its variants such as Islam) is an enormous con game that most of humanity still buys into.

We don't.

There is no disagreement between us on these basic issues at all.

#77975 - 02/08/05 03:58 AM Re: know why you are against..... [Re: Assabrah]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
I think this fails to acknowledge that there will always be a religion like Christianity or a reasonable facsimile because of the nature of the majority of humans.

It has in fact been postulated that the human brain is wired to have "mystical" experiences, and that with the proper sets of thinking and trains of thought one can trigger these "mystical" states of mind. An example would be Buddhist meditation practices. In fact there was a scientific study that was conducted on Buddhists and Fransiscan nuns, that showed the area of the brain that is excited when people have these deeply religious and mystical experiences. Most religions are based on the simple ability to control one's own thoughts and make your brain squish around in a fashion that makes you feel invincible and connected. Satanists can do this with ritual, it's just that the Satanist discriminates between what goes on in the ritual chamber and what goes on in the real world. See the Satanist knows all the mystical experiences are bullshit cooked up by your noodle, a Christian believes all his own bullshit.

Long and the short of it is that "white lighters" will continue to inhabit this planet because the brain will always possess the ability to manufacture mystical experiences. And the majority of these people will believe all the crap their cabbage cooks up.

In the book Why God Won't Go Away: Brain Science and the Biology of Belief. all this is covered.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#77976 - 02/08/05 05:27 AM WHAT IT WAS ABOUT [Re: Assabrah]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

i wanted to show in this topic my disagreement about some people speaking easily: newbies etc..

of course, i don't say that all must read and study this holy bible before going against, but it's a way among several ones. it was mine, i personally appreciate to know well something I hate, as I've said : to know the components of a system.

this has lead me to kabbala: so i've decided to go for it. later,it brang me another approach like the example i've gave about the five first verses from saint john and etc...I wanted to know more and more because it was like i was touching the foundation of this hypocritical sect.

my studies stopped with the correspondences between the Baron Spédalieri and Eliphas Levi...some letters are so stupid especially one concerning a supposed prayer for Satan... it was enough for me, i had all answers i wanted concerning their "so beautiful white light"...today,I don't consider all this as a waste of time.. why? :

I went to some meetings concerning christianity,about what they called "further development".I wasn't scared to hear laughs on me because i was alone among brainwashed and "leaders", i was here asking my questions on purpose with special details and i was happy to spread confusion :when a supposed "sheepherder" say something like " BUT...BBBUT....",i can tell you it's a great pleasure...

that was why i've said that it's not enough to say "it's only legends and myths", because these people will have more to say.. i am not saying i had all keys to lock his box for eternity, but i was glad to show there was something stronger: Satanism.

this is only my way to do and i appreciate other ways some other explain in this forum. i just wanted to say that to be against something, we have to know why, and this in the way we feel, i just don't stand someone saying something easily only to "look cool"..

it will maybe sound odd but what gave me this need to study all was Anton LaVey, and this for years after having read the satanic bible thanks to my dear mother.. and today, i am proud to be a COS member.

Edited by menta (02/08/05 02:47 PM)

#77977 - 02/08/05 09:03 AM Re: know why you are against..... [Re: Assabrah]
lastlament Offline

If I understand your sentiments correctly, I agree with them.

But I have no trouble at all with the co-existence of other religions, and given I live in a 'christian' country, I don't mind christianity at it's public level specifically.

It keeps the sheep busy whilst I do my thing and what I believe in and what I believe is important.

HS!

#77978 - 02/08/05 09:29 AM Re: what it was about [Re: Assabrah]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

i wanted to show in this topic my disagreement about some people speaking easily: newbies etc..

of course, i don't say that all must read and study this holy bible before going against, but it's a way among several ones. it was mine, i personally appreciate to know well something I hate, as I've said : to know the components of a system.

Knowledge is a tool that can be wielded usefully. I don't think anyone would dispute that. Studying knowledge of differing beliefs is what led me to The Satanic Bible in the first place. Also, by studying such things I find that my own convictions become stronger. I agree that learning how others believe is a useful tool. However, to deliberately put myself into an argument with one of those believers is an exercise in futility. I do not care to beat my head against a brick wall.

A bible believing person will simply tell you that "if it is in the bible, god said it, and I believe it", no matter how ridiculous you may point out that it is. You may get a slight satisfaction out of confusing some, and you may even get someone who is already confused thinking a little differently, but in the long run it is not worth the frustration and in some circles it can be downright dangerous to disagree or to mention the "S" word.

So as a tool or weapon there is no doubt that this knowledge is useful, however, if I find myself inadvertently being attacked by a bible passage, I will still probably just get the Hell out of the way. (I always look around to find out where the nearest exit is.)

Ave Satanas!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#77979 - 02/08/05 09:35 AM Re: what it was about [Re: dragondancer]
lastlament Offline

Quote:

Quote:

I do not care to beat my head against a brick wall.

Ave Satanas!

Yup. Nuff said, and well said, methinks!

#77980 - 02/08/05 09:56 AM Re: know why you are against..... [Re: Assabrah]
Plato Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hong Kong
Is it a must for a Satanist to neutralize the holy bible?
I don't think so.
Moreover,are those who neutralized the holy bible successfully(by debating with bunches of christian) all Satanists?
Again,I don't think so.
In fact,so many people have done that,they(mostly atheist) have left christian openmouthed,and irritated by finding proofs and errors in the "holy" bible.

But as a Satanist,the holy bible was neutralized already by his/her nature,that's so simple,and pure.

Slavoj Zizek

#77981 - 02/08/05 02:34 PM Re: know why you are against..... [Re: Plato]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

""Is it a must for a Satanist to neutralize the holy bible?
I don't think so"

I think that it's important to READ between the line (a "must for a satanist" maybe, as you say it so well) . it would have been easy to say "neutralize" like a 15 years old kid... anyways, I don't feel concern about this topic anymore.
i am a fighter and i'm proud.

#77982 - 02/08/05 10:02 PM My two cents. [Re: Assabrah]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
The fact that there is a group of misguided folks who follow the teachings of a carpenter named Jesus Christ does not bother me...and should not bother anyone.

What does bother me is Christians trying to tell me how to live my life. Be it by instituting legislation or knocking on my door and trying to "save my soul".

There seems to be many wannabe satanists and newbie satanists out there who seem to think that one of the goals of the Church is the erradication of Christianity - THEY ARE WRONG.

One of the goals of the Church, as I understand it * is to eliminate the INCORPORTAION of Christianity/Jusdaism/Islam and their values into law and secular life.

* As I am not a Priest or Agent I can not speak on behalf of the Church. This is my interperetation of PENTAGONAL REVISIONISM point #3

SETI@Home Team

#77983 - 02/09/05 12:23 AM Re: My two cents. [Re: False_Messiah78]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Was it my topic damn hell?

#77984 - 02/09/05 12:31 AM Re: what it was about [Re: dragondancer]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

at last a point of view! ty

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums