Topic Options
#82341 - 03/01/05 01:11 PM No set idea
in_no_hurry Offline

i have no set religion. my question is what is satanism and what does it offer. i know that it is devil worship but what else and how would it effect life in general. i am keeping an open mind and want any kind of information you can offer me.

#82342 - 03/01/05 01:22 PM Re: No set idea [Re: in_no_hurry]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Satanism is not devil worship. Please read all the material at www.churchofsatan.com . We have the website so please use it as we do not spoonfeed people that which they should already know before coming to a Satanic forum like this.
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#82343 - 03/01/05 01:26 PM Re: No set idea [Re: in_no_hurry]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

What do you have to offer? That is the question you should be asking yourself.
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#82344 - 03/01/05 01:29 PM Re: No set idea [Re: in_no_hurry]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Please place an introduction in the introductions forum as well.
Thank-you

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#82345 - 03/01/05 01:46 PM Re: No set idea [Re: in_no_hurry]
in_no_hurry Offline

fair enough. thank you.

#82346 - 03/01/05 01:58 PM Re: No set idea [Re: in_no_hurry]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
1 March XL A.S.

Read the book.
Read the FAQ.
Go to our official site and read some more.

That is your source for learning.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#82347 - 03/01/05 02:03 PM Re: No set idea [Re: MagisterParadise]
Mr. Saturday Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: USA
I'm beginning to think that your ever-present reply needs to be posted at the top of the board under the heading, "Before Posting ANYTHING..."

But then again, the people who need your reply probably wouldn't read the advice anyway.

Mr. Saturday
Media Contact/Warlock - Church of Satan

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405514 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements