Topic Options
#82849 - 03/03/05 06:50 PM Thank You Magisters'
crystalclear Offline

CoS Member

Loc: VA
I just wanted to post this short note to thank Magister Ventrue, and all of the wonderful people who have made it possible for myself and other Satanists to communicate with others. Many questions I had I have found the answers on LTTD. I also enjoy the forums on music, movies, poetry,games, etc.. You have all made this forum very informative and fun. Again, thank you!

Hail Satan!

"The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them" Queen Victoria

#82850 - 03/03/05 07:06 PM Re: Thank You Magisters' [Re: crystalclear]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

As I pointed out on another very recent post, which like this one is a "Thank you" post, this is not the appropriate place to put this. Your kind sentiments are appreciated by everyone here, and your thanks are certainly welcomed, but this forum is specifically for the purpose of questions on Satanic doctrine you want answered by authorized Church of Satan representatives, or for inquiries directly concerning the Church of Satan itself.

This type of post would go just fine in "General Satanism" above.

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements