Topic Options
#82851 - 03/03/05 09:31 PM scrolling more to the right than downwards
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but the "which seriel killer are you?" thread is all messed up. in flat mode the the user info starts below the text area of the previouse reply.

edit: each reply is part of the text of the previous reply.

Edited by tovasshi (03/03/05 09:32 PM)

#82852 - 03/03/05 10:36 PM Re: scrolling more to the right than downwards [Re: tovasshi]
ABZU Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Oregon
Confirmed, I see the same.

Church of Satan

"As I have stated, the paradox where more people are "talking" dark forces up, down, and sideways, but fewer than ever are actually living as night people, provokes speculation. The moral here is that when everybody's talking, very few are doing. More time is spent comparing notes with aficionados than in enjoying the hobby per se."
A.S.L. / T.D.N.

#82853 - 03/03/05 11:35 PM Re: scrolling more to the right than downwards [Re: tovasshi]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I fixed it ... EVERYONE needs to be careful when posting something with HTML in it. If you do not know how to use HTML properly DONT USE it. Almost every post in that thread was messed up.

And personally I have no IDEA why anyone would want to be a part of that thread ... oh yeah I want to know which stupid peice of wasted flesh I am most like, gee maybe I can go to jail just like them ... my hero ... man people need to get out more. I think I'd rather find out which Winne-the-pooh Character I am more like, in reality that is far more Satanic ... but for the most part, I would rather just be me instead of hoping I could be like someone else.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#82854 - 03/05/05 11:40 AM Re: scrolling more to the right than downwards [Re: Magister Frost]
Jack_Bauer Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Germany
Quote:

And personally I have no IDEA why anyone would want to be a part of that thread ... oh yeah I want to know which stupid peice of wasted flesh I am most like, gee maybe I can go to jail just like them ... my hero ... man people need to get out more. I think I'd rather find out which Winne-the-pooh Character I am more like, in reality that is far more Satanic ... but for the most part, I would rather just be me instead of hoping I could be like someone else.

Very true, Magister.

That's what I think everytime a new "What kind of [insert identification label here] are you?"-thread pops up in the humour section.

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43872 Topics
405538 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements