Topic Options
#84867 - 03/12/05 06:39 PM Satanic Wedding Ceremony
Rynathee Offline

Loc: CA
Greetings everyone. I am new here, I will post my intro soon. I am looking for a Satanic priest to perform my wedding ceremony. If anyone has any info that may aid me in my search, I would appreciate it.

*Ryn*

#84868 - 03/12/05 06:44 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rynathee]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Are you a member of the Church of Satan?

If so, I the best way to arrange this sort of thing would be to contact Central. If not, why would you want a Satanic Priest to conduct your wedding? For novelty value?

#84869 - 03/12/05 07:12 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rynathee]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
I'm impatiently waiting for your introduction...

#84870 - 03/12/05 08:22 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Rynathee Offline

I'm not a member of CoS, but I am a Satanist. I want a Satanic wedding ceremony because that is the type that is best suited to my fiance and I, (who we are, our values, etc.) I have no interest in novelty value. Only one or two witnesses will be there with us. Thanks for the advice. What is the best way to contact central? I sent an email to an address listed on the welcome page of the CoS homepage...

*Ryn*

#84871 - 03/12/05 08:41 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rynathee]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Quote:

What is the best way to contact Central? I sent an email to an address listed on the welcome page of the CoS homepage...

Contacting High Priestess Nadramia through that email address is the best way to have Central address your question.

Be advised, however, that the question "can a Satanic Priest perform my wedding" is asked frequently, and most people who ask are not serious. If you are making a sincere and serious request, I suggest that you take care to make it seem that way in your correspondence with Central.

#84872 - 03/12/05 09:16 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rynathee]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Agent Malebranche is quite correct in his suggestion.

I should however make you aware that if you are not an active member of the Church of Satan in good standing, and probably also personal acquaintances or friends with a Priest willing to perform the ceremony, I wouldn't start making wedding plans just yet. Weddings are not a "must do" function of the Priesthood as they are in many other religions, and the role of officiator is one that a Priest will only take if he wants to.

Of course, there are plenty of other options available to you. I've considered everything from a traditional Hawaiian wedding to a shotgun wedding. Also, Caesar's Palace does great weddings, in fact you can have Caesar himself officiate the wedding if you like.

At any rate, good luck with any plans you can enact.

Oh yeah, don't forget to make an introduction.

#84873 - 03/12/05 09:36 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rynathee]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Quote:

Greetings everyone. I am new here, I will post my intro soon. I am looking for a Satanic priest to perform my wedding ceremony. If anyone has any info that may aid me in my search, I would appreciate it.

*Ryn*

To my knowledge, Church of Satan priests only perform weddings for active CoS members in good standing, and that's only if they individually choose to perform a wedding period--they aren't required to. Should they decide to, they should be compensated for their time and effort, including travel cost, lodging, etc.

I contacted Magus Gilmore on this once and that is the information I recall.

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#84874 - 03/12/05 10:13 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Rynathee Offline

Thank you everyone for your information. You've been quite helpful. I realize that anyone I found and correspond with would only agree if they so desired and that they would be compensated fully. I just wasn't sure where/how to begin my search. Any additional advice is of course welcome. Thanks again.

*Ryn*

#84875 - 03/14/05 02:12 PM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
PierceGrey Offline

Loc: East Coast, USA
For everyone who knows or saw Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra's wedding, was that supposed to be a Satanic ordeal or what? I thought I heard someone say that, but I'm not sure...MTV's gotten crappy anyway...remember Ren & Stimpy? I miss that show...*sigh*

#84876 - 03/17/05 08:46 AM Re: Satanic Wedding Ceremony [Re: Rynathee]
HadesCitizen Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hellas
One of my best friends got married today, political wedding at the city's hall. He was 11 years with his girlfriend, they got married just to buy their new house and avoid a specific tax. I guess thats what weddings are all about these days.

Hellenic Black Metal Art

Forum Stats
12115 Members
73 Forums
43871 Topics
405537 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements