Topic Options
#85497 - 03/15/05 05:47 PM Temple of Set
melovesquee Offline

Being a self-chosen Setian, (Meaning that I am not yet a member of the Temple of Set) I am curious about the opinion of it from a CoS viewpoint. I'm asking LttD members' opinion on the subject.

#85498 - 03/15/05 06:02 PM Re: Temple of Set [Re: melovesquee]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
The Temple of Set is not a organization that the Church of Satan Supports there for it is not to be discussed here. Their Philosophy does not fit with ours, there is no need for further discussion.

This Link should provide you with more information:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Pretenders.html

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#85499 - 03/15/05 06:58 PM Re: Temple of Set [Re: melovesquee]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Furthermore, the TOS are not Satanists. There is a big difference here and that is yours to discover. Whereas they try to "become", we already "are". They are simply Setians, not Satanists.
Have fun wading through their pseudo intellectual claptrap. If you can do that, then perhaps you might find your way back here.
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405791 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements