Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#85772 - 07/28/06 01:42 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: Quiddity]
Happy Birthday spyderJ Offline

Loc: Surf City USA
And this is the opinion of most. This is your experience. What I tell you is that females enjoy fantasy as much- if not *more than men. This is witnessed in secret desires to be mastered- but not *hurt. I don't think you would say such things, if you had mastered this secret. Mastered the secrets of pleasing a woman.

It seems you do not get laid as much as i do (no disrespect). The women in your experience either have no imagination- are afaraid of being labeled- or just boring.

Throughout my life I have known and loved women who rival my own imagination. If you cannot experience that, I feel sorry for you- because for me it is perhaps the ultimate pleausure. I seek mental equals in my partnerships. If you live your life with a woman (or women) who has no imagination, what a boring life that must be, I should think.

Perhaps you did not read the Satanic Witch?
‡§ףּλĐΣЯ‡ Disclaimer: The views expressed by me may not be the same views expressed by any other member of the planet Earth. Just pretend it says, 'I think' in front of everything I say, and don't try to take anything too seriously.

#85773 - 07/28/06 01:46 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: Lillith]

Quote:

I am a geek. I am proud of being a geek. I am also intelligent, attractive and in no way in danger of not getting "laid".

Here, here.
The evidence speaks for itself- hah.
I rest my case.

And Lillith, you do sound hot. Your attitude is hot.
Don't ever let anyone tell you what you are- you tell them what you are.
‡§ףּλĐΣЯ‡ Disclaimer: The views expressed by me may not be the same views expressed by any other member of the planet Earth. Just pretend it says, 'I think' in front of everything I say, and don't try to take anything too seriously.

#85774 - 07/28/06 01:46 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: spyderJ]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Are you telling us you learned how to make love to a woman from playing Dungeons & Dragons?

#85775 - 07/28/06 01:49 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: reprobate]

Quote:

Are you telling us you learned how to make love to a woman from playing Dungeons & Dragons?

Hah!
No I learned that from many years of practice.

I have never had a GF that did not want me back- and I have never been without one (for more than 6 months) since i was 13. Can you say the same?

If you do not want to please women, then by all means- keep assuming they have no imaginations, is all. Good luck to you in that endeavor.

Edited by spyderJ (07/28/06 01:51 PM)

#85776 - 07/28/06 01:51 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: spyderJ]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
It's funny how you've now assumed that two people on this board don't get laid. Don't confuse the internet with real life and a dislike of D&D to having a lack of imagination, okay?

Oh shit, does this mean I don't get laid either?

#85777 - 07/28/06 01:54 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: Soleil Noir]

Perhaps. I say let's see what the women have to say.
I think that is proof in itself, do you not?

Anyway, I said 'as much'.

#85778 - 07/28/06 01:55 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: spyderJ]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

I am a woman and you've read what I had to say - is that "proof" enough?

Fear of Girls

Be careful, it's a bit painful to sit through.

#85779 - 07/28/06 02:02 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: spyderJ]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
A gold cup for you, sir. This has got to be the weirdest non-sequitur I've seen on these forums.

#85780 - 07/28/06 02:10 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: spyderJ]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If you do not want to please women

What does that have to do with RPGs?

Seems like most of the Satanic men I know have never picked up a D&D rulebook yet most of them are doing just fine with their lady friends.

I'm reminded of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=691B4GtdlKM

#85781 - 07/28/06 02:14 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: reprobate]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Indeed.

"I play D&D to please women."

Pure gold.

#85782 - 07/28/06 02:22 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: spyderJ]
Lillith Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Quote:

Quote:

I am a geek. I am proud of being a geek. I am also intelligent, attractive and in no way in danger of not getting "laid".

Here, here.
The evidence speaks for itself- hah.
I rest my case.

And Lillith, you do sound hot. Your attitude is hot.
Don't ever let anyone tell you what you are- you tell them what you are.

I prefer to let them find out who I am. What's the fun in telling them who I am?

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell” - Oscar Wilde

“If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

“The devil himself had probably redesigned Hell in the light of information he had gained from observing airport layouts” - Anthony Price

"The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past while every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

"Man is certainly stark mad: He cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the dozens." – Montaigne

#85783 - 07/28/06 02:25 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
Good clip leviathanXIII very funny.

#85784 - 07/28/06 02:29 PM Re: IDF wise to D&D [Re: TrojZyr]
Lillith Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I recall that episode. Was very funny and you are right, true as well. You can play all day at having "magickal powers" or a "strong attack" when in reality you can't even hit the broad side of a barn. I agree that there is VERY little practicality in role-playing. Entertainment is a different issue

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell” - Oscar Wilde

“If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

“The devil himself had probably redesigned Hell in the light of information he had gained from observing airport layouts” - Anthony Price

"The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past while every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

"Man is certainly stark mad: He cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the dozens." – Montaigne

#85785 - 07/28/06 02:55 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: Hagen von Tronje]

I respectfully think you miss the point, LeviathanXIII.

I am talking about assuming women do not like D&D. I am talking about assuming women do not like fantasy- do not have imagination. If you think that- then you do not know women- plain and simple.

Women do in fact have imagination- do in fact enjoy playing D&D- more than men, in many cases and yes freakin hot ones too.

You wish you could know women like this. I do. The evidence speakes for itself in more ways than one.

Illith spoke for herself. She is a woman. You are not. Do you you choose to ignore the reality of this?

This is all I ask. It is not meant to be offensive. I do not question this I know it to be true. The evidence is all around me.

Do you not know about the man who showed us that housewives in fact masturbate in secret? He was master of statistics- nothing more. He was ostricized. This shattered the paradigm that women did not require stimulation as men do- did not require "fantasy". I am sure that you will agree that the public's assumption was quite incorrect. The statistics were more accurate than the public's commonly held beliefs. Although, statistically speaking, I think statistics are statistically inaccurate .

I beleive these old paradigms and falsehoods should be shattered- if you truly wish what you desire- if that is women.

#85786 - 07/28/06 02:59 PM Re: My Charmed Long-staff [Re: spyderJ]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Illith spoke for herself. She is a woman.

It seems you only feel this way about her because she agreed with you. What about the numerous other women who've posted on this topic and disagreed with you?

Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Forum Stats
12095 Members
73 Forums
43861 Topics
405458 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements