Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#85864 - 04/02/05 06:02 PM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: Magister Frost]
ian_diabhal Offline

Loc: Texas
Very nice indeed. The listing on CoS Emporium (which rocks BTW) does not detail whether these are lithos or high quality giclee prints.
Are they UV coated?
Also, are they numbered sequentially?
This could be important from a collectors standpoint in years to come.
I will be getting one in any case, but I was curious about the print format, and especially whether they are UV coated, or if your printing firm used UV inks in the litho process.

Thanks and Hail Satan!
"Measurement owes its existence to Earth, Estimation of quantity to Measurement, Calculation to Estimation of quantity, Balancing of chances to Calculation and Victory to Balancing of chances." Sun Tzu - Sunzi Binfa

#85865 - 04/02/05 11:23 PM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: ian_diabhal]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Actually these are printed with lightfast inks on specially treated heavyweight watercolor paper. Its like no other print you've seen before (unless you have ordered any of the other Haunted prints from the Emporium). They are not numbered since this is not a "numbered" run but they are signed by the Artist.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#85866 - 04/03/05 01:59 PM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: Magister Frost]
Anonymous
Unregistered

After obtaining a copy of the matted version I must say …..

These prints are exquisite .The paper, the matting, the artists signature and of course the actual painting. The quality is top notch.

These prints are a testament to the quality of products offered by the CoS Emporium.

Splendid, simply splendid!

#85867 - 04/08/05 03:31 PM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: Magister Frost]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I new advertisement for this print - This will be on the back side of the advertisement for the super secret new CoS Emporium Product coming out in the next 2 weeks.

Attachments
270407-bh_myspace_ad_large.jpg (132 downloads)

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#85868 - 05/28/05 09:19 AM The Black House Tribute / not just a painting...... [Re: Magister Frost]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
This is a beautiful watercolor portrait of that infamous Black House that we have all come to know and love. Its presence has grown beyond that black grotto of San Francisco and resonated and influenced thousands of Black Houses which would follow its departure. Its image is at the heart of Satanism, our philosophy and religion was born within this structure which stands defiantly like some defiant spear of destiny pointed upwards from the pits of hell!

This is not merely a picture to hang in your home, it is like a HEART.

Every Satanic lair should have this portrait.
I hope you will include this in your lair like almost every member of the Priesthood of Mendes has. The Black House has not been torn down, like a vampire it has merely changed its form and exists in many. This is certainly one of them.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#85869 - 06/04/05 10:06 AM Re: The Black House Tribute / not just a painting...... [Re: Magister_Lang]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Not just a painting at all, indeed. It comes in itīs own little frame! This is amazing. As you can tell, I have just received mine and as predicted, it looks just perfect right beside my Anton LaVey Signature Print. Things like these wall pieces that can be purchased at the Emporium give the whole room an entirely different atmosphere, in itīs hypnotic & captivating sort of way. And I received it in less than 4 weeks, what IMO, for an order shipped to outside the US is an applaudable length of time -- what makes me all more excited about getting my hands on my next order that has already been placed.

Hail the CoS Emporium!

#85870 - 06/08/05 12:47 PM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: Magister Frost]
Noel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amerika
Magister,

I just received my Black House Tribute.

It is even more beautiful up close.

Thank you for commissioning such a grand project!

HS!

#85871 - 06/10/05 07:05 AM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: Noel]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
I have to agree. I've had mine for some time now and still can't get over the detail in it.

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#85872 - 06/11/05 01:34 AM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: Magister Frost]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Mine has arrived.

Magister Ventrue and Priestess Helena,

Obviously this project has provided you both with some personal satisfaction.

But this is one of those occasions where someone's efforts also enrich the lives of others.

Thank you, it is a treasure.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#85873 - 07/03/05 09:25 PM Re: The Black House Tribute [Re: Magister Frost]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
I cannot express in mere words the power and beauty of this work!

I would strongly suggest that any serious Satanist obtain a print while they are available.

I treasure my framed version which is positioned where I can gaze upon it daily.

Magister Ventrue, thank you for making this work available!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406136 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements