Topic Options
#86533 - 03/18/05 04:30 PM arcade bugs
ABZU Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Oregon
I'm not sure if the arcade is finished yet, but I am getting some bug with the high scores.

For example;

On the main arcade page, in the high scores row, it list Daark as having the high score in Bloody Pingu of 635. Now that number is not the actual high score, and it's not the weekly high score either. It also shows me (ABZU) as having the high score in Smack the Rabbit, which is not the real high score (it's not even my personal high score).

Also, and I know this problem has been around a while but, the Baphomet logo is horrifically split in the arcade now.

Church of Satan

"As I have stated, the paradox where more people are "talking" dark forces up, down, and sideways, but fewer than ever are actually living as night people, provokes speculation. The moral here is that when everybody's talking, very few are doing. More time is spent comparing notes with aficionados than in enjoying the hobby per se."
A.S.L. / T.D.N.

#86534 - 03/19/05 02:44 AM Re: arcade bugs [Re: ABZU]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Good Points. I will reset the high scores back to Zero and see if that fixes everything. The broken Baphomet I am still working on along with a few other things ... but the new puppy is keeping me busy, hopefully I will get it done this weekend.

Thanks, keep the bugs coming.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405205 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements