Topic Options
#90380 - 04/02/05 05:49 PM Satanic Ritual Question
LittleJoey Offline

This is the only thing I came here for I want to ask one question. I am getting ready to perform rituals as outlined in The Satanic Bible. I have everything needed outlined. I am just wondering if a dagger could be substituted for the sword. I have a dagger but a sword I would have to save a couple days' money for. Thank you that was all I needed and will be out of here quick.

#90381 - 04/02/05 06:21 PM Re: Reply Deleted [Re: LittleJoey]
ian_diabhal Offline

Loc: Texas
[Note: Only Members of the Priesthood and Moderators are allowed to reply to posts made in this forum. All other replies will be removed.]

Edited by LKRice (04/02/05 06:25 PM)
"Measurement owes its existence to Earth, Estimation of quantity to Measurement, Calculation to Estimation of quantity, Balancing of chances to Calculation and Victory to Balancing of chances." Sun Tzu - Sunzi Binfa

#90382 - 04/02/05 07:45 PM Re: Satanic Ritual Question [Re: LittleJoey]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
It is most important that the ritual tools you employ are aesthetically pleasing and evocative for you, personally.

Daggers and other similar implements are often employed by Satanists in place of a sword.

I once participated in a group ritual in which a hand-held obelisk was used in place of a blade; it was both readily available and thematically consistent with the other objects used and even the location of the ritual.

#90383 - 04/02/05 08:29 PM Re: Satanic Ritual Question [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

That is certainly fascinating information, Agent/Warlock Malebranche. An obelisk! Thank you for sharing this.

Would this freedom also apply to the creation/choice of an impromptu Baphomet, (say on a laptop), or any other item used for ritualizing purposes, if need be?

Just clarifying the principle here, that the outer form that ritual items take is far from being centrally important.

Elaborate on this riff if you wish, I always enjoy your eloquent perspective!

Thank you.

I usually stay the heck off this section, but subsidiary questions are I believe allowed.

The thermal conductivity of helium II is greater than that of any other known substance, a million times that of helium I and hundred of times that of copper. This is because heat conduction occurs via a quantum mechanism.

Second sound is a quantum mechanical phenomenon in which heat transfer occurs by wave-like motion, rather than by the usual mechanism of diffusion. Heat takes the place of pressure in normal sound waves. This leads to very high thermal conductivity. It's known as "second sound" because the wave motion of heat is similar to the propagation of sound in air.

Sound waves are fluctuations in the density of molecules in a substance; second sound waves are fluctuations in the density of phonons. Second sound can be observed in any system in which most phonon-phonon collisions conserve momentum. This occurs in superfluids and in dielectric crystals when Umklapp scattering is small.

#90384 - 04/02/05 09:23 PM Re: Satanic Ritual Question [Re: Quaark]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Quote:

Would this freedom also apply to the creation/choice of an impromptu Baphomet, (say on a laptop), or any other item used for ritualizing purposes, if need be?

That sounds like a splendid idea. Someone should try it.

Quote:

Just clarifying the principle here, that the outer form that ritual items take is far from being centrally important.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

Quote:

I usually stay the heck off this section, but subsidiary questions are I believe allowed.

I think a special exception to the rule is in order here.

Note to others: Don't get any bright ideas...the rules haven't changed.

Quote:

Elaborate on this riff if you wish, I always enjoy your eloquent perspective!

Sycophant.

We musn't give too much away...SSSSHHHHH!

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404158 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements