Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#94299 - 04/20/05 11:16 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: Adepta_Serenity]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
I showed a link between x-tians and nazism, this is indeed a historical fact, i wanted to show another part of the real face of the vatican.
What is your point by saying that even the fact he didn't drink or smoke he gave order for the holocaust. What in the hell has a habit like drinking or smoking to do with the holocaust?? I don't understand this.
I don't drink or smoke myself, but it doesn't make me a better or 'good guy' kinda person.
It seems that alot of Germans are jumpy if some-one even uses the word nazi, or just wanna talk about history.
My grandfather was a ss capo here in the Flanders district, helped with deportation of gipsy's and political prisoners, i'm not jumpy if some-one uses the word nazi. I see it as a part of history, i don't even try to judge in good or bad, guilty or not, as every culture has blood on their hands.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#94300 - 04/20/05 11:21 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: x9x]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Because I wasn't born this these years, like a great number I guess, I only see Hitler like the main character of this dvd I had bought about the Waffen SS.What a movie!........ Nothing more?

I don't say this to denigrate your searches.

#94301 - 04/20/05 11:29 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: x9x]
Adepta_Serenity Offline

Loc: Germany
Well i don't want to say anything about Hitler personally.
And I'm not jumpy about that. It is our past and I can't change it either.
And that the Vatican State is a state of lies is nothing new. If we look back in time there are many of those lies.
The best examples are in my opinion the so called holy crusade and the holy inquisision. Killing and making war in the name of god. As I remember the bible there are no words of that in it. Also to get married to have sex. Or that priests don't have sex. Well we all known where this ends. I read enough articles about priests having sex with their servants.

#94302 - 04/20/05 11:52 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: Assabrah]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Of course there's plenty of more, there's just too much pope fuzz here in Europe, and i guess in the States it's the same deal.

|| Benjamin Franklin ||

|| George Bernard ||

#94303 - 04/20/05 12:00 PM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: x9x]
IronCrafter Offline

Loc: A Harsh Reality ,Wa USA
Who this man was before has relatively little bearing on the present.

He's not likely to last more than a few years in office in any case-he's a stop gap till they find someone better.

Fortunately he is going backwards in time,and I see that as a good thing. It will help to continue the erosion of an already foundering institution. The more he alienates his constituency, the better.

Heil Benedict!
"Life is an objective-achieve it." "Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Suess My home page featuring my work can be found here. HS! Crafter

#94304 - 04/20/05 12:00 PM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: x9x]
Adepta_Serenity Offline

Loc: Germany
And do you care about it.
I only see a old man following another old man. I guess we will have some more pope elections in our lifes. And that shows us how weak the catholic church really is. Who will elect a man nearby dead as their leader. But what do I say. I guess you know what I mean.

#94305 - 04/20/05 01:06 PM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: Adepta_Serenity]
man_mind Offline
Banned

I asked the same question yesterday, when someone felt the need to tell me, with great enthusiasm, that they had appointed someone pope. "What do these people [Catholics] do anyway? Find all of their leaders in the Senior Citizens-Retirement home of Shady Pines?"

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#94306 - 04/20/05 02:38 PM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: man_mind]
IronCrafter Offline

It's pretty much a given that they will have to find dried up old men who toe the hard line after John Paul.

He shook things up, and made a lot of enemies in the cardnial circles-he was far too liberal. Don't count on seeing one like him again in this life time.

Expect another sucession of rigid grump monsters in the future. I find that very comforting, to be truthful-at least they will limit thier inluence that way..JP was beginning to scare me,too much of what he said and did actually made SENSE. The man had some real power,I'm glad he's gone.
"Life is an objective-achieve it." "Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Suess My home page featuring my work can be found here. HS! Crafter

#94307 - 04/20/05 02:43 PM antidote? [Re: IronCrafter]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

But...Really: Is this so important? no need to have a magic wand to make all this disappear : just switch off television and live your life!

#94308 - 04/20/05 02:52 PM Re: antidote? [Re: Assabrah]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Great point.

I find that is often my way of dealing with world politics. Most of it never directly affects me. When it becomes important, I'll read up on it. Until that time I'll be worrying about school and work.

Let the stuff you can't control go, and save your energy for what really matters.

#94309 - 04/20/05 02:58 PM exactly!! and my final point is > [Re: Drimlybunk]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

that this forum is called :" where the elite come to play" and not "where the elite come to piss in his pant"

DAMNIT! this is the age of Satan! This post is starting to smell more the milk than the sulfur !

I saw the Dead pope 3 times in my life on TV : 1) when I was child, 2) when a guy tried to kill him ,3) when he died. Power? Where? When? Who? No one came to my house to tell me.

Edited by Assabrah (04/20/05 03:06 PM)

#94310 - 04/20/05 03:03 PM Re: Who Cares? [Re: x9x]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

I showed a link between x-tians and nazism, this is indeed a historical fact, i wanted to show another part of the real face of the vatican.

So...what difference does it make?

#94311 - 04/20/05 03:11 PM Re: Who Cares? [Re: Caesar]
IronCrafter Offline

The only difference it makes is in perception,Ceasarsghost.

And how does this relate to Satanism? As a chink in the armour of a major roadblock.

Nothing more.

#94312 - 04/20/05 04:25 PM Re: Who Cares? [Re: Caesar]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Do all posts here need to make a difference then? I doubt it.

|| Benjamin Franklin ||

|| George Bernard ||

#94313 - 04/20/05 05:22 PM Re: moral values [Re: Remorazz]
Happy Birthday False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Would you mind posting the full text here (with the proper reference, of course). I am interested in reading the article but do not want to register with this magazine.

SETI@Home Team

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12088 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405448 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements