Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#94314 - 04/20/05 07:09 PM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: Adepta_Serenity]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Quote:

Jesus was only a normal man with some radical ideas for his time.

No. He wasn't.

#94315 - 04/21/05 01:31 AM Re: Who Cares? [Re: x9x]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Why is it important for the followers of Jesus to be linked with followers of Hitler? Why do you care? Why should any of us care?

#94316 - 04/21/05 03:34 AM Re: Who Cares? [Re: Caesar]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Wow! This was pretty close to what I was thinking on the whole
issue. Why should we care what the Catholics are or aren't
doing? Why not just let them go about their business and
silently enjoy watching them back-pedal and tread water?

Any more than that and religion becomes a spectator sport.

#94317 - 04/21/05 06:01 AM Re: Who Cares? [Re: RandomStranger]
Gileyd Offline

Loc: Leeds, UK

Aye, now as soon as TV stops airing Papal news 24/7 we can all move on all and all will be well.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. - The Sith Code (George Lucas)

#94318 - 04/21/05 09:18 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: Old_Pig]
Adepta_Serenity Offline

Loc: Germany
Don't tell me that you believe that he was the son of god.
It is historical proved that there was a man named Jesus and that he started a revolution. But therefor he is no son of god or something like that. Many people had started a revolution and they still live. Are they also Sons of God? No they are normal humans just like we are. There are no differences in that point.

#94319 - 04/21/05 09:45 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: Adepta_Serenity]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

It is historical proved that there was a man named Jesus and that he started a revolution.

Where is this proof? I have never seen anything to lead me to the conclusion that he existed at all.

Even if he did, so what?

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#94320 - 04/21/05 09:51 AM Re: Who Cares? [Re: Gileyd]
andychrist Offline

Loc: California, USA
I must be really lucky. My television receives more than one channel. I have seen more news about the pope in this thread than I have anywhere else.

#94321 - 04/21/05 09:54 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: MagisterRose]
Adepta_Serenity Offline

Where the proof is? Look around you. If he didn't exist all people had another religion. And the bible is imo the first fantasy tale based on the history.
But I don't care either if he existed or not. If he existed good if not it is good also. So no need to argue about that.

#94322 - 04/21/05 10:02 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: Adepta_Serenity]
andychrist Offline

I will grant you that a man named Jesus lived. In fact, I'm sure several men were named Jesus, just as no man has a monopoly on the names Henry, Franklin, or Ted. I know a man named Jesus, although he pronounces it differently. As for histeri...historical proof that a man named Jesus started a revolution, I haven't seen it.

#94323 - 04/21/05 10:13 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: andychrist]
IronCrafter Offline

Loc: A Harsh Reality ,Wa USA
Andy,if he hadn't of existed,the sheep would just have found some other equally ludicrous thing to be excited over and allay thier idiotic fears.

Just be glad they aren't electing a "supreme duck" of some such thing this week instead.
"Life is an objective-achieve it." "Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Suess My home page featuring my work can be found here. HS! Crafter

#94324 - 04/21/05 10:16 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: andychrist]
Adepta_Serenity Offline

Okay I see. This leads to nothing.
Let's end this discussion. We are not able to go back in time and check this out. So I got my opinion of it and all other their own.

#94325 - 04/21/05 10:36 AM Re: Jesus hitler, adolf christ [Re: IronCrafter]
andychrist Offline

I don't know, Crafter. I like a nice roasted duck every now and then. Supreme duck sounds tasty.
Ducks aside, we are in total agreement. Sheep need a herder.
Hail Satan!

#94326 - 04/21/05 10:51 AM Re: moral values [Re: Gileyd]
tier Offline

I find that usually the most commical point is mostly overlooked. The links between Nazism and Christianity are deeply intertwined ('cleansing' through inquisitions and the like), yet the most amusing thing is that not only do Christian organizations throw Hitler as being the bi-product of Satanism, but also Nazism itself. Not quite a bad effort when they're still washing the blood off their hands. Let us not forget the Vatican however, they do preach love and forgiveness, after all they did forgive Nazi war criminals by giving them fake passports and shipping them out of Europe, how kind of them..

When it comes to Nazi's and Christians, one can always put them in the same metaphorical boat, they are dull, they thrive off the same short sighted dogma which reaches for the first excuse for their practiced failure, whether it be Satanists or Jews, the scapegoat is always there, and as long as these philosophies of abject failure and self imposed ignorance are allowed to practice in such open environments, these philosophical cracks will keep splitting open, until they expose themselves to their own self-induced hell. After all, they're going to have to wake up to reality some time, and we will be there waiting, their faith in ignorance cannot save them forever, it can't even save them now. Such is the way of the world.

-tier.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405208 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements