Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#99509 - 05/11/05 11:41 PM Fang and Claw
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I would like to announce the return of the best-selling book Fang and Claw: A Treatise on Practical Combat to the CoS Emporium!!! I have heard all your warnings and all your threats so I kicked Colonel Akula in the ass and got these books back on the market (not literally, like I'd have a chance of hitting him ... ). The book has been re-produced and is now offered professionally bound.

Also with the return of the first book, I have also put up its companion: Fang and Claw: Striking Techniques the second book in the series. Colonel Akula really out did himself with this one, it is the perfect follow up to his first book. Fans will not be disappointed!!!

Also I offer those of you who have the first book already to post your reviews of it here, so that others can see how the book has worked its way into all our bookshelves and night stands.

I for one have been enjoying reading the second installment, it has made me want to re-read the first one again. Enjoy!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#99510 - 05/12/05 03:47 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fang and Claw: A Treatise on Practical Combat is one of the best martial arts books I‘ve read.

This book is a crash course in survival! It’s easy to read and down to earth.

I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of Fang and Claw: Striking Techniques.

#99511 - 05/12/05 04:14 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
Being involved in martial arts for quite some time now, the fang and claw book was/is a welcome addition to my future perspective in the arts of kung-fu which i'm studying now.
I usually don't buy martial arts books, coz the real deal will be achieved by training..
But this book has the right answers to some of my questions concerning martial arts and the discipline of self defense and striking techniques. The book is hard and true to the core, you will not find the typical mumble jumble hippy yoga stuff, but a right in your face no-nonse attitude written by a man with the right spirit. Can't wait to check the second book for sure.
Hail Colonel Akula, Hail Satan!

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#99512 - 05/16/05 07:00 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Congratulations to Warlock Akula on two fine publications which are presented finally in book form. This format is truly deserving of his excellent and knowledgable work. Very well done Sir.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#99513 - 05/19/05 09:45 AM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Ah yes I am supposed to get these books next pay. Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot.

#99514 - 05/19/05 03:08 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
Warlock Bell Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada (Québec)
Most of humans are stupid and some of them are dangerous. Fang and Claw: A Treatise on Practical Combat had changed my vision of being implicated in a fight (mentally and physically). Survival is the highest law and to survive we need tools. The best tools I have found until now are Fang and Claw and Fang and Claw : Striking Techniques .

Congratulations Colonel Akula! You are The One!

A real Fan!

Sonny

Hail Satan!
Here is the basic “house rule”: When members have conflicting values, they are to go their own way, not wasting energy and time sniping at the members who have selected different methods of applying Satanism to reach personal satisfaction. Quite a simple guideline, we think. However, this is too much to expect from some, usually the ones who never got Satanic Rule of the Earth number 1: “Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.”

Magus Peter H. Gilmore (Rebels Without Cause)

Hail Satan!
Are You One Of Us?
Folding@home Church of Satan
The Devil's Trill
Metal Invaders on Myspace
Radio Free Satan

#99515 - 05/19/05 04:25 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Am I allowed to ask what style of martial arts this is, or do I have to buy the book (Which I will anyways) to find out?

I studied Bujinkan Budo Tiajutsu Ninjutsu for a bit and in Okinawa took Aikikai Aikido. That was always fun stuff.

#99516 - 05/20/05 10:30 AM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
I was privileged to read the original in manuscript form. I just received my copy of the book today, aside from the excellent content, which is worth the price of the book alone, these are now in a professional perfect-bound quality paperback format.

Excellent work Col. Akula.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#99517 - 05/21/05 05:45 AM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Svengali]
NiteWraith Offline

Loc: Emporia, Kansas
I have been trying 2 locate a copy,,, but have been successful as of late.... n e sugestions as 2 where I can obtain 1?

#99518 - 05/21/05 10:57 AM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: NiteWraith]
Helena Offline

Loc: Texas

#99519 - 05/23/05 07:35 AM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
Solomon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati
Originally I had purchased my first copy out of respect for the author. From what I had read here on Letters to the Devil, it was very evident Col. Akula knew what he was talking about.

Since recieving my first copy, I had ordered a copy for my wife and another for a family member. I sure as hell wasn't giving up my copy!

All joking aside, this tome is worth far more than the list price. The applications of Fang and Claw are highly adaptable and worth their weight in gold when in confrontation. The system is effective for both men and women as well.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, Survival is the highest law. To trust in instinct alone might save you once, but luck favors the prepared. Is your life worth the risk of not learning to defend yourself and loved ones? I've said it before, but it's worth repeating:

Buy the book! If not to learn and adhere to the greater protection of yourself and family, then for the no-bullshit style of Col. Akula. You will not be disappointed.

All the way stars' green, gotta go.

#99520 - 05/23/05 01:55 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
After reading the reviews here, I myself will be purchasing both editions as soon as money allows!

#99521 - 05/24/05 02:02 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: BlasphemousOne]
Happy Birthday False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Quote:

After reading the reviews here, I myself will be purchasing both editions as soon as money allows!

Same here. I had always planned on purchasing these books, but they have just moved to the top of my list.

SETI@Home Team

#99522 - 05/30/05 01:40 PM Re: Fang and Claw
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
Have been involved in a no-way out situation last weekend, the situation started with some drunk dude trying to pick a fight, after an hour i left the place, he grabbed me by the throat in the hallway of the club, i hit his throat pretty hard in return with my flat hand and he let go of me and was grasping for air while sitting on his knees.
The guy was definitely bigger than me, but i handled the situation in a pretty easy way, even the fact i'm not use to fight in public, my years of training have served me good, and some advice from 'fang and claw' worked out in the efficient way. I had all the time to leave the place in a relaxed way. It can happen to all of us, it's a jungle out there.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#99523 - 06/03/05 03:30 AM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: x9x]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
It is remarkable how no matter how large an assailant is, no matter how many pounds they can bench press, how many hours per week they spar, how many fights they have been in - their eyes and throat remain sensitive and hard-wired to their primal reactions of avoidance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12085 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements