Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#99524 - 06/03/05 11:10 AM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
ZothOmmog Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NewYork, U.S.A.
I just got around to finishing Striking Techniques, and I can honestly say it is an excellent book. I'd already read A Treatise on Practical Combat, so this new book was a "must have" for me. One interresting characteristic about this book that I have not seen mentioned yet from the various reviews posted here is Colonel Akula's sense of humor. Granted this is certainly a serious book about Self Defense, Col.Akula's humorous writing style made me chuckle throughout. It made this book a fun read while still implanting deep within my subconscious (Keep Your Hands Up!) the lessons of his experience. I can't wait to get my hands (claws) on the next volume of Fang and Claw : Grappling.
Hail Colonel Akula!
HS!

#99525 - 08/17/05 07:23 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Magister Frost]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
I know I am a little behind in offering my thanks to you and all of the readers thus far who have shamelessly plugged and bought my books but better late than never.

So far sales have been great and I am looking forward to more. It may also interest you to know that Fang and Claw: Combat Wrestling is well underway and will hopefully be complete within a year. The DVD should be out soon after that. I had a small dry run in front of the camera a few weeks ago and it looked like a full length job will be fun. Thanks to M and especially B for letting me toss you around.

So, keep the orders coming and stay tuned for more from the Colonel.

HS!!!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#99526 - 08/17/05 07:26 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: ZothOmmog]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

So you found the jokes eh? I was waitng for someone to mention that.

Glad to please my fans.

HS!!!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#99527 - 08/17/05 07:28 PM Re: Fang and Claw [Re: Warlock Bell]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

As always, thank you Sonny!

HS!!!

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12277 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements