Topic Options
#99540 - 05/12/05 03:09 AM Spirituality and Satanism
SparkyWGriswold1 Offline

Loc: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I have, as some of you that have looked at my posts, a belief system that spans many different religions, dogmas, and farces, that to me are real. I do embrace Satanism in that it is true to ones self, and were I stand in this world. I also am a a member of a metaphysical church here in Oklahoma. I do not see any conflict with the two, but some here think I need to be only a stedfast Satanist or I am not at all. I dissagree for I am open to life and what works for me. Are there any else here that share my belief, or if not any that share my concerns?

#99541 - 05/12/05 06:52 AM Re: Spirituality and Satanism [Re: SparkyWGriswold1]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Spirituality and Satanism are not compatible.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#99542 - 05/12/05 04:16 PM Re: Spirituality and Satanism [Re: SparkyWGriswold1]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

You are either a Satanist, precisely as codified by Dr. Anton Szandor LaVey most especially in The Satanic Bible, or you simply are not. There is no debate about it, and there is no two ways about it.

There is no room for compatability between the Church of Satan and spiritual organizations; we are in fact diametrically opposed to all such organizations.

If you find that this is not suited to you, you are invited to leave of your own accord. But do not spread seeds of sedition with "are there others that share my concerns," lest you find yourself uninvited more forcefully.

Forum Stats
12026 Members
73 Forums
43833 Topics
405261 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements