Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#151426 - 04/08/06 05:34 PM Re: Good Tom Cruise interview [Re: DeLamar_J]
solomondark Offline

Loc: canada
Thank u DeLamar for posting this I am 100% support Tom Cruise from the point of view of that drug is not the way to escape realty what ever religion does work for someone is a way to get out of this kind of problem . I have been seeing a mental doctor for almost 6-month and tow month ago I become a Satanist when I draw the figure my successes of been free of drug is become more stronger after I become Satanist now I can say am in control . "self existence" in Satanism remind us a healthy mind Solomon. Hail Satan !

#151427 - 04/08/06 08:51 PM Re: Good Tom Cruise interview [Re: DeLamar_J]
BrotherJoseph Offline

Loc: usa
I could not agree more with what he talks about.
What he says about drugs only "masking" the problem completeley makes sense.
Has anyone seen the movie tumbsucker? The kid in the movie goes through a point in his life where his school thinks he has add, so he gets prescribed riddilin, and it seems to make things better, but not health wise. You'll have to see it to find out, its one of my favorite movies.

#151428 - 04/08/06 10:53 PM Re: Good Tom Cruise interview [Re: solomondark]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

Thank u DeLamar for posting this I am 100% support Tom Cruise from the point of view of that drug is not the way to escape realty what ever religion does work for someone is a way to get out of this kind of problem . I have been seeing a mental doctor for almost 6-month and tow month ago I become a Satanist when I draw the figure my successes of been free of drug is become more stronger after I become Satanist now I can say am in control . "self existence" in Satanism remind us a healthy mind Solomon. Hail Satan !

1.HUH?

2. in reply to what I did understand- that you support tom cruise's viewpoint: I would think a satanic point of view on mental illness is to just take care of it, in whatever way works best. I dont look down on anyone for taking perscription drugs if they work correctly and there is no abuse involved.

#151429 - 04/09/06 02:56 PM Wow... [Re: DeLamar_J]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

More than 1600 answers for one dyslexic ?

#484453 - 12/28/12 04:11 AM Re: Wow... [Re: DeLamar_J]
Clarkkent Offline

Loc: Illinois
Drugs are drugs are drugs. Drugs in the dictionary basically meaning basically depicts a state of being delusional, or not sober. What is a drug? What is medicine? What is alcohol? What is sugar? What is a double cheeseburger? Hell they all have uses, anything can be abused. If it works it works. To ignorantly state that anything is useless or inferior just because someone labeled it a "drug" is absolutely dangerous. Man once lived without any "drugs". Man, in this "perfect" state without "drugs" for some reason went through all the trouble of discovering how to make a damn complex compound called cocaine.... why? Who the hell knows but to assume that we in our perfection are/were completely content somehow without them is a bit contradictive. Many sought out drugs, even Christians have to admit, it was written Jesus turned water into wine... Why? Not because it was superior in the form of hydrating the body. Therefore, there are uses for anything in this world, and they all probably work for one and not another. Some seem to want to convince others that because they themselves, and their group can do it (already you have admitted they are "like" you because it's your group) one way, everyone else is wrong in their method because their group can do it why can't you? Well the fact is, they may or may not be right that drugs are not ultimately more useful than they are harmful. But tell the majority of the world who are impoverished, and who, on a regular basis wake up wondering what the hell this thing called happiness is (that they can vaguely remember as a child) that drugs don't satisfy at least some need in their life whether it be pain of the mind, body, etc. Until the quality of life is increased severely in so many ways around the world, drugs play their part to at least temporarily give some relief to those that need them. If all drugs did was hurt us, well shit, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be used on such a regular basis as they do. Diabetes is one of the leading causes of serious illness in the world today. So address this drug sugar before we go on and increasingly imprison over half the world's prisoners (and we only have less than a half billion people here!) for importing, trafficing, and using drugs which don't even statistically mount up to much at all compared to "sugar" for god sake! Start raiding sugar factories, and start making 0% tolerance for DUI's before jumping on pharmaceuticals or cartels. To be honest until people's withered, decaying, and apathetic minds are straightened out most have completely lost the comprehension of what happiness is anyway. Most people lost their "belief" in true happiness at about age 15. This was "growing up" and realizing it was a lie according to what most will tell you (generation after generation, very unfortunate). Until that ignorant type of "Life is a bitch and then you die", "it's a cold cruel world out there", "everyone is out for themselves", that is just plain paranoid, and too used to failing to even attempt creating paradise or taking advantage of their possibly one life to live. So these one liners I hear that this is bad, and that is good. No two ways about it means nothing. We're all very different, and yet we are so very similar in just about every way....

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404162 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements