Topic Options
#482593 - 11/10/12 01:18 PM The Savage Kick #6
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
I came home from IPO dog training today, to find, a LULU .com package waiting for me.
I dropped everything to open this package which held my latest two purchases of books.

The Savage Kick #6
On page 126 of the book is a writing by u.v.ray, titled
The First Flower.
And as always I can't put down the material until I have read the very last word.It is always a delight to read u.v.ray's material.
The second book is Angel, by Tommy Trantino.
I haven't gotten to this book yet but I have more than enough literature to keep me enthralled for a good while.

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#482614 - 11/10/12 11:59 PM Re: The Savage Kick #6 [Re: Azeri]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I really enjoyed Trantino's The Angel. His own account of events leading up to his 1963 arrest for the shooting dead of two police officers.

With no punctuation at all throughout it reads at 100 miles an hour. Which, rather than detracting from the quality, adds to its effectiveness - and authenticity in the sense that Tommy Trantino was a real life hoodlum. He's lucky to be alive, after having his death sentence quashed. -- Good job it's a short chapbook because that was one I couldn't put down until I'd finished the whole thing.

Savage Kick 6 has some good stuff in it. But Dan Fante is always good.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements