Topic Options
#482789 - 11/16/12 09:41 AM Introduction
helicopter Offline

Hello everyone,
My education is simple enough- I have a high school diploma and certain events in my life required me to focus on others things to consider college. I would be happy to go into details but first I have to determine if my modest skills are seen as worthy of following the path of Satanism by the officials. I have read your criteria in considerable depth and it looks like you run a pretty tight ship with an absolutely no B.S. policy. I agree and I only hope I can bring something to the table. I have a pretty good vocabulary, my grammar is good when I take the time to go over it, I do have a noteworthy skill in drawing, I like to read, I know how to read and write in English(both printing and cursive), and I have a good memory.
As I said, my skills are modest compared to the more intellectual folks on here. I am curious to see if Satanism can transform a layman into a respectable individual or if its only for advancing the elite. If its only for the big dogs then I am sorry for wasting your time and I wish all of you good fortune.
Thank you

#482790 - 11/16/12 09:45 AM Re: Introduction [Re: helicopter]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> my skills are modest compared to the more intellectual folks on here. <<

Be cautious not to over-estimate them. grin

Welcome to the forums.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#482791 - 11/16/12 10:00 AM Re: Introduction [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:
the more intellectual folks on here.

Quote:
Be cautious not to over-estimate them. grin

Indeed! If I had a dime for every stupid idea I've read cloaked in them there twenty dollar smart words... grin

Helicopter: Welcome to LttD. Just jump in. Respect and courtesy counts for more than a pretentious vocabulary around here.

#482792 - 11/16/12 10:47 AM Re: Introduction [Re: helicopter]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Well, you say that you can read and write English, so you have all the basic tools smile So, you can take a hammer to a nail and put it into a wall, but perhaps you can't build your own castle ... yet.

Knowing yourself and knowing your current limits is the way to start out in improving. The rest is just hard work, the difficult thing is finding out where you want to improve. Just because somebody in here is good at say mathematics doesn't mean you have to be, you have to find the field where you want to excel and then do it.

If you don't know what that is, just go out there and sample things. Personally I've studied both humanities, science and business along the way, an things end up being useful in the strangest places later on in life even though it seems useless at the time.

As they say, Satanism requires study, but apart from it being a good idea to study the basic texts, it doesn't say what you should study smile

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406028 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements