Topic Options
#483488 - 12/02/12 04:00 PM Hello I Am New- Looking For A Group
Satans_Princess Offline

Hey everyone, I was wondering how to find a satanic religious group in my area. What are some sites that will help me find them?

#483497 - 12/02/12 05:44 PM Re: Hello I Am New- Looking For A Group [Re: Satans_Princess]
Jupiter Offline

If you mean that you want to meet with other Satanists for purpose of socializing or ritualizing, I think this goes the same way, it depends if they would like to meet you as well.

This doesn't happen randomly, at all.

Personally, I'd love to meet other Satanists, but I'm not going to meet any one from the internet just because he or she claims to be a Satanist.

I don't know if there is such a site, but you can try meetup.com.
You could organize your own meeting there.

Otherwise, I know that the Church of Satan sometimes organize Satanic events, but I suppose that these events are reserved for members only, and possibly attendance is on invitation only basis.

#483502 - 12/02/12 09:01 PM Re: Hello I Am New- Looking For A Group [Re: Satans_Princess]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
For an authorative answer to your question please read this.

Specifically:

Originally Posted By: FAQ
C. Are there other Satanic organizations which you endorse that might be local to me?

The Church of Satan considers itself to be the only valid organization whose goal is the dissemination of the philosophy of Anton Szandor LaVey. One can join regardless of nation of residence so long as one is legally an adult. We do not endorse any other organization and must warn you about the many pseudo-Satanic organizations out there: http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Bunco.html

Also this essay by our current High Priest, Magus Peter H. Gilmore, explains our views about much that you might encounter while researching Satanism on line: http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/MythCommunity.html

Forum Stats
12160 Members
73 Forums
43920 Topics
405742 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements