Topic Options
#484918 - 01/08/13 12:26 PM MY INTRODUCTION INTO THE COMMUNITY
Apollyon9 Offline

Loc: New Jersey
HELLo all,

I saw my dark reflection in Magus Lavey's Satanic Bible on October 30th 47(A.S.) I started reading at 11pm and finished just around 1am October 31st. Just as Magus Gilmore stated the book changed my life. I now have a name for myself and it is Satanist.
I have been using lesser magic to obtain my every desire from women to money to a successful career. It comes with ease and although I may not get what I want when I want it, I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT! I am sure with more knowledge and practice I will hone this skill. I have also employed greater magic to strengthen the relationship with the woman of my dreams as we are more in love now than ever. (By the way I used lesser magic on her during our courtship) We have been together for over a year and a half. I have also used ritual to cause chaos in the lives of my enemies. I prefer the witching hour to perform my ritualistic acts and i prefer solo due to 1. not having like minded people around 2. how can i be sure all their emotion is as strong as mine. I have a friend who wants to attend a ritual of mine just because I use my Goddess as my alter.
For thirty-five years I have been looking for the reason I felt different from my peers. I've explored several paths all never sitting right (or left) with my truth. I spent eighteen years of that time in a massive drug addiction. I have found my truth in the deep dark mirror created by Magus Anton Szander LaVey almost forty-eight years ago. My birth name is Jason Alexander Carvajal, although it was changed during my adoption. I can be addressed here as Apollyon9. I am Man, I am a God, I AM A SATANIST!!!
HAIL SATAN! January 8th 48(A.S.)

Edited by Apollyon9 (01/08/13 05:08 PM)
Edit Reason: mistake in titles

#484924 - 01/08/13 02:44 PM Re: MY INTRODUCTION INTO THE COMMUNITY [Re: Apollyon9]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:
Anton's Satanic Bible

Quote:
as Peter stated

A bit of advice, you'll get along much better here if you refer to these two individuals as "Magus LaVey" and "Magus Gilmore".

You're also off a year (It's A.S. XLVII vice A.S. XLVIII). wink

Other than that, welcome to the board.
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#484925 - 01/08/13 03:13 PM Re: MY INTRODUCTION INTO THE COMMUNITY [Re: LKRice]
Apollyon9 Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Thank You Priestess for the correction as my knowledge has increased. HAIL SATAN!

#485467 - 01/23/13 04:01 AM Re: MY INTRODUCTION INTO THE COMMUNITY [Re: Apollyon9]
Egon Lau Offline

Nice, Apollyon9,

I am intrigued, pleased, and amused to read that you were able to use lesser magic to fulfill your companionship needs with the opposite sex. I am so far glad that you are a part of Letters to the Devil.

Cheers.

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405200 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements