Allow me to interject here.

I have personally reprimanded users for being, as you say, "grammar police" (nevermind that the issue at hand is one of spelling, not grammar), but in this case it is entirely warranted. You have spelled Dr. LaVey's name multiple ways within the same post!

It is one thing to make a typo or mistake in spelling a long, multisyllabic word, but you are repeatedly misspelling a five-letter proper name, the name of a man you claim to admire. I'm not even sure you've spelled it entirely correctly once in this entire thread.

Sir, are you making an effort to be obtuse? For pete's sake, spell the man's name right in the future and be done with it!

I warn you against making issue of this. My attention was gained not because of your spelling, but because you are now making discourteous insults against other users, which we do not permit. Will you simply accept your mistake and learn from it, or will you allow counterproductive pride to bring you grief?