Hi everyone. I believe some kind of curse has been set upon me. Why, some rather strange things have been going on recently in my flat. I have a big CD and book collection, most of it is Metal, Classical; and Poetry, Horror, Novels and Satanic literature. I used to keep everything on a little shelf in my room (which I share with my brother). The first strange thing that happened was 6 months ago: I had a copy of The Satanic Bible on the shelf, then one night I was reading it (I was home alone) and I left it on my pillow, I went to make myself a drink and when I came back to my room, the book had dissapeared Strange, huh?
A few weeks later, some of my CD's dissapeared as well (Metallica's Master Of Puppets, The Omen Soundtrack, Cradle Of Filth's Midian and Bauhaus's Crackle). I thought my mum had thrown them away, for I know she disliked my music.

I had re-bought some of my books. The last strange disappearance was that of 3 books (Goethe's Faust Pt. 1 and Anton LaVey's The Satanic Bible and Rituals) wich were in a briefcase WITH A PADLOCK!

Is it a curse? I don't know, but every Satanic related item on my flat seems to disappear in thin air! what can I do?