By my understanding of Satanism I feel that I can classify my own thoughts as Satanist

I feel like this is quickly becoming a cancerous misconception. I think far too many people take the basic Satanic concept of individualism and stretch it to the extreme that they conclude "If I acknowledge myself as a Satanist, and say I agree with Satanism, then I am totally free...free to think whatever I want, to make up my own beliefs, and call them Satanic."

This is simply not the case. Satanism is still bound by the definitions provided by the Satanic Bible, Satanism's core literature. Whatever is outside the bounds defined by the Satanic Bible is not Satanic.

There have been plenty of people who went by the maxim you provided, and went under the guise of Satanism. They would try to promote anything from bizarre spiritualist views of reality to neo-Nazism to pantheism to numerous offshoots of volkish philiosophy, all under the blanket of calling it Satanic - ad nauseum. Venture a guess where they all are now? Not with the Church of Satan, that's for sure. Confused parasites of this sort are given the boot, and left to fend for themselves - and left to fail for themselves.

I urge you to consider if your "own thoughts" fit into a truly Satanic framework, or if you're making an attempt to blend incompatable philosophies. Sharing an aesthetic is one thing, but be ever wary of anyone who would attempt to combine Satanism with schools of thought that do not align.