We are back! The crew aboard the Starship Trident have all resumed our stations and we are ready to engage warp drive.

Where have we been? Why did we go? Without going into too much detail, letís just say that life is about choices and the note on some choices I made long ago came due over a year ago. While my family and I tried to balance all my new obligations with our existing ones and still keep the Trident going, it eventually came down to, again, choices Ė my family, my health and my livelihood or the Trident. Iím sure you can do the math and figure out how that story ended.

But, as I say, we are back. And while it isnít exactly a triumphant return Ė not like after, oh, say, conquering the barbarian hoards, or exploring Antarctica, or even traveling to Tibet to learn the secret of how to cloud menís minds Ė it is a doggedly determined, stubborn as hell, perversely persistent, clawing your way up out of your own grave type of return.

So, what does our resurrection mean to you? First and foremost, the long awaited next issue of the Trident will be finished by the end of January 2007 c.e. It will then go out to subscribers and will also be available at the CoS Emporium.

We will give you more details, as they develop, here, on our web site (www.3tine.com) and via e-mail.

In the meantime, just rejoice, quake or curse -- we are back from the dead!

Beast Wishes,

Warlock M. Ambrosius
Chief Executive Ogre
3 Tine Productions, LLC
www.3Tine.com