The issue is not that there are no qualified translators who could translate the TSB -- I simply don't know any publisher in my country who has enough money and courage to bring out the tome. Perhaps this would change with time.

I haven't had any problems getting the books a few years ago, and since at 1st of May Hungary will join the European Union as a member, it would be even more easier to buy them. Currently I own a copy of The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, Satanic Witch (the one with orange covers), The Devil's Notebook, Satan Speaks and The Secret Life of a Satanist. What I was trying to express is that it's not hard at all to buy these books, but there are a lot of people who are too cheap (the dictionary says that I should use the word 'jerkwater', but I've never encountered this before...), and at the same time they're posing as some kind of sages or gurus, and I simply don't want to waste my time reading or moderating their posts. I had a forum before, but it was raided by trolls and "teenage satanists", so I removed it. Currently there's a special kind of guestbook on my site, called "Vomitory", which deletes every post which is older than 24 hrs. It works well enough.